go to bottom

Author: Subject: about downloading on this site..
markspe34
Recognised Member

Currently listening to:

posted on 2006-4-26 at 15:33
about downloading on this site..

i wanted the new tracks so i payed for them on paypal..then it redirected me to a site where a supposed zip file was supposed to come up, but it was just a blank page...did i just lose my money or what do i do since i x'ed out of the window?

markspe34
Recognised Member

Currently listening to:

posted on 2006-4-26 at 15:35
i just did it twice actually...and nothing, haha
markspe34
Recognised Member

Currently listening to:

posted on 2006-4-26 at 15:40
nevermind, i just read the instructions more carefully and i downloaded them from my email...niiiice, good shit
Adidas

Currently listening to: A Change Of Pace

posted on 2006-4-26 at 16:56
I never got anything in email except for a receipt for my purchase. It has my shipping address and such which shouldn't matter for an internet download...this is my first time to ever use paypal so I'm a bit confused with everything but I just assume its all normal.

"What are you doing?" >.>

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of Adidas This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of Adidas
tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2006-4-26 at 17:07
i just found yours on the list... dave! (never knew your name before, but it must be you since it's the only one that didn't work and you're in AR).

yours stopped because the payment status was pending. the reason given is that the payment type was an echeck. i don't really know what this means but i'm guessing that chris needs to accept it before the money has actually changed hands. did you not just use a credit card?

i'll send you an email as soon as everything's sorted.

just spoken to chris and he says echecks take 5 days to clear.

tremendous
Administrator

posted on 2006-4-26 at 17:18
markspe, it would appear that you're gary? you bought it twice! want a credit for one of the other downloads? (and no, no one else can now buy the new ep twice and get $2 off another album)

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2006-4-26 at 19:48
you'd think that 4900+ posts later i'd at least get a free EP, but no!

i'll be borrowing a credit card soon. these samples are too much of a tease.

you won't let me down...

tremendous
Administrator

posted on 2006-4-26 at 22:10
quotation:
Originally posted by markspe34
it redirected me to a site where a supposed zip file was supposed to come up, but it was just a blank page...

you can blame schembri for this one - he set up the new paypal account with one option wrong. that's been fixed and instead of that blank page you get a page saying the transaction's complete and you should check you email.

sorry about the confusion.

Adidas

posted on 2006-4-27 at 00:31
When I set up paypal I used my debit card. I don't know why it wants to do an echeck. Like I said before, I dunno jack about this paypal stuff so I probably goofed up somewhere.

btw, I think my name came out sometime a long time ago...don't remember which thread it was but it seemed to be a bit of a shocker to some people to find out I actually have a name. I know I don't post near as much as most people but I do stop by on a daily basis and read up on lots of things. Although its much easier lately as there isn't as much happening anymore.

*edit*

Ok I take that back. Apparently I didn't put in my card info before but its there now. Is it possible to cancel the echeck and redo with my card now?

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of Adidas This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of Adidas
tremendous
Administrator

posted on 2006-4-27 at 01:55
it should be. can you check on your end? we've got a refund button on this end but i was really looking for decline or cancel. if you don't have anything which could cancel it i'll try the refund button.
quotation:
Originally posted by Adidas
btw, I think my name came out sometime a long time ago...don't remember which thread it was but it seemed to be a bit of a shocker to some people to find out I actually have a name.

Adidas

posted on 2006-4-27 at 04:52
I can't find a way to cancel it. I'll go ahead and try the process again with my card this time. Go ahead and refund if there is no way to do a cancel or anything.

*edit*

Just did this again with my card and within a minute or so I had the email with the link. I just downloaded the songs and am listening now. Muchos gracias ese

tremendous
Administrator

posted on 2006-4-27 at 17:39
hit the refund button and it cancelled the echeck.

so it's all good now!

go to top