The Livid - Official Forums

well, i've done it
armour_guitarist - 8-4-06 at 06:06

i just watched all 3 lord of the rings movies back to back. it was 11 and a half hours of movie but it took me 13 hours and 10 minutes figuring in bathroom and food breaks, and a few trips outside to get some fresh air and exercise. it was epic, but definately worth it.

Chris - 8-4-06 at 14:34

You should have moved the microwave into the living room and borrowed a chemical toilet. you can't claim that you watched all three of the films "back to back" when you left the room! that's cheating.

do it again - properly this time.

Livid - 9-4-06 at 17:10

WHEN you try it again, try it with the Star Wars series

SideO_JR - 14-4-06 at 19:19

nice job

scribblerz - 24-4-06 at 18:57

lol Kwliez but i agree wiv cris but i wudnt be bl to sit still for tht long even if it is lotr lol

little_lady - 24-4-06 at 23:59

lol liek can i ask y u tyep liek ths? lol
i kno its kwliez 4 u kidz but still lol

and, ian...i always thought you were a nerd, but never of this magnitude. congratulations.

i'd totally be down with a starwars movie extravaganza..hell, at least the whole first season of LOST!
but lotr is for pansies. lol.
except for that cool pub in the uk which i MUST see if i'm ever on that side of the pond.

tremendous - 25-4-06 at 01:48

that'd be the hobbit. it's awesome. my uni's live music society (whose committee i'm on) has a biweekly night there where we put bands on.

armour_guitarist - 25-4-06 at 02:57

quotation:
Originally posted by little_lady
lol liek can i ask y u tyep liek ths? lol
i kno its kwliez 4 u kidz but still lol

and, ian...i always thought you were a nerd, but never of this magnitude. congratulations.

i'd totally be down with a starwars movie extravaganza..hell, at least the whole first season of LOST!
but lotr is for pansies. lol.
except for that cool pub in the uk which i MUST see if i'm ever on that side of the pond.

i'd do the first 3 starwars, or lost for sure! maybe we can all do it at the same time in different parts of the world.

and yeah, i'm a nerd.