go to bottom

Author: Subject: Jason Mraz
little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2005-7-28 at 13:29
Jason Mraz

I seem to have a ridiculous obsession with this man, but I've always wondered whether his music goes well with any of your eclectic music tastes.

His new album "Mr. A-Z" came out on the 26th and today, that I'm finally feeling somewhat better, I can go buy it. I've been listening to the previews of the CD through MySpace and I gotta say that I'm loving the first single "Wordplay" (which they're playing on the radio a lot. wickedddd)
However, the song I'm loving the most is "Geek in the Pink". Not just for the title, but the words, the music, everything.

I thought that this new album couldn't surpass "Waiting for my rocket to come" but from what I've heard so far, it blows it out of the water.

I suppose you'd have to be into Jack Johnson, Alanis Morissette and John Mayer to like Jason...but gosh, I love that man. I've even decided that if I ever pick up a guitar the first thing I'd learn how to play would be Mraz music...

If you've heard of him, discuss.
If you haven't...give him a listen.

Oh, and for the record...his live acoustic stuff just makes everything else out there seem irrelevant. <3

www.myspace.com/jasonmraz
www.jasonmraz.com

you won't let me down...

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2005-7-28 at 13:52
Eeew Jack Johnson, not a fan, Alanis Morisette is ok though and John Mayer has some spiffy guitar work going on.

I'll give it a listen tomorrow, for now I'll just have to take your word for it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2005-7-28 at 18:12
Eeew Alanis Morisette, not a fan, Jack Johnson is awesome though and John Mayer has some spiffy guitar work going on.

I've heard some of Mraz's stuff. dunno, it's alright. i'll take a listen to the new stuff though, maybe i'll like it.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

Hyde

Currently listening to: Mors Principium Est

posted on 2005-7-29 at 01:07
I like Alanis Morisette's first album. I'll give this dude a listen tomorrow when I get home and when my girlfriend isn't sleeping

go to top