go to bottom

Author: Subject: wow...
machine gun blues

Currently listening to: i hate music

posted on 2005-8-10 at 08:12
wow...

i guess the signs were there...the lack of shows, chris selling his signature axe...

there's lots of things i could say, but you guys already know how much you mean to me, seeing as me and my buddies were at all those shows this past school year. (you guys probably know us as the 3 guys singing along, me asking gear questions all the time and requesting broke and crossed and the day i understood, the dude with the dreads, and the kid in the toque who dug chris' guitar work)...ring any bells?

thus i'll keep it simple: you guys represent everything a band should be: technically gifted, original, unique, humble, and accessible. you did it right, and you did it with style. thanks for the incredible music, and thanks for treating your fans so well.

i hope one day i'm informed of why it had to end. but it doesn't matter. you've left us with something no one can ever take away. and for that we owe you one.

take care.

Livid

Currently listening to: Eclectic Approach

posted on 2005-8-15 at 19:26
it blows me away how they werent signed. everything any record label looks for, they would have found in The Livid. amazing talent, in both lyrics and instruments, they've got all good songs, and im really not being gay here, but its not like they're a bunch of Buddy Hollys or Donald Trump lookin people. the livid is amazing in every fuckin way

If KoolAid had a fanclub, I'd be in it

go to top