go to bottom

Author: Subject: Some recognition
Livid

Currently listening to: Eclectic Approach

posted on 2005-8-17 at 04:19
Some recognition

i was at guitar center today and i was playing the beginning of Egzit (on this B-E-A-utiful Custom 22 Paul Reed Smith red lava design) and i noticed this guy stopped and looked at me, and i started playing another of their songs (i really cant remember which one) and he said, in an excited voice, "hey man, thats The Livid! you've heard of them?" and of course i said HELL YES! then i sadly had to tell him the latest news and he was sad about that. but yeah i thought it felt good knowing that theres 1 more fan!

If KoolAid had a fanclub, I'd be in it

Adidas

Currently listening to: A Change Of Pace

posted on 2005-8-17 at 05:47
I've done that before. Except so far no one recognized what I was playing.

"What are you doing?" >.>

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of Adidas This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of Adidas
armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2005-8-17 at 07:06
haha, same. actually that's not true. i was playing guitar at a party once and i was playing the neural is me and some girl that i never met before started singing. it was cool. although i'm positive that i was indirectly responsible for introducing them to her.

that's cool though.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2005-8-17 at 12:20
i don't know if any of you remember the "lounge" arrangement of release i recorded, but someone i'd never really spoken to in the year below recognised that. and i caught a lift to london a few months back with a guy i'd never met before and it turned out he was a big fan. just goes to show - there are a lot more fans than just the regulars around here.

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2005-8-17 at 20:30
quotation:
Originally posted by tremendous
i don't know if any of you remember the "lounge" arrangement of release i recorded, but someone i'd never really spoken to in the year below recognised that. and i caught a lift to london a few months back with a guy i'd never met before and it turned out he was a big fan. just goes to show - there are a lot more fans than just the regulars around here.

Oh, totally. I was just thinking about that. I honestly bet the people on here are like a grain of sand on a beach compared to all of the actual fans they have.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

Livid

Currently listening to: Eclectic Approach

posted on 2005-8-17 at 23:05
quotation:
Originally posted by Reivax
quotation:
I honestly bet the people on here are like a grain of sand on a beach compared to all of the actual fans they have.

yeah, of course. ive been a fan of The Livid longer than when i signed up for the boards. but when we got Comcast i started using the computer a LOT more. so imagine the number of people who love the livid and dont come here. some guy on the Breaking Benjamin boards even has The Ambition Within

If KoolAid had a fanclub, I'd be in it

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-8-18 at 01:37
after the livid broke up this chick that i hardly knew tried picking me up at a party by saying "o did you hear about that one band that broke up the other day" i gaurantee that she was told by someone else i told but hey it worked for her she ended up coming home to my house

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2005-8-18 at 02:47
Smooth.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger

go to top