go to bottom

Author: Subject: Wakestock
Millard
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Thrice

posted on 2004-8-9 at 18:04
Wakestock

Anyone go to Wakestock? see the unbelieveable show that Alexisonfire and Moneen put on??? or the trews at the dard??

"A Mirror that hasn't met my fist but i can'h help but feelin' i'm due for a miracle"

mi
Über Poster

Currently listening to: darcy

posted on 2004-8-23 at 03:00
the trews played the main stage too.... i didnt get the chance to attempt to sneak into the dard... i only seem to be able to sneak in on weekdays.

anyways moneen and alexisonfire were quite good. apparently they are playing together in september.

the act of sacraficing bitter memories

i cant bring myself to fogive you, i cant force myself to fogive you, i cant bring myself to forgive you

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2004-8-23 at 03:15
Hells ya! September 15th and 16th at the Opera House !

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

Millard
Recognised Member

posted on 2004-8-23 at 03:41
i know eh? i'm gettin my tickets really soon, gunna be a great fuckin show. Man the dard was soooo hoppin, the trews played for over 3 hours., CRAZY fuckin solo's. My friend got in with the drummer and now we are on the VIP list for their next show in Wasaga!
mi
Über Poster

Currently listening to: darcy

posted on 2004-8-24 at 01:39
those shows are on weeknights... which will be hard to swing..... personally i'm sort of looking forward to seeing the planet smashers....

i remember the "44 caliber love letter straight from my heart" part... one of the many screaming it out eh? they put on a good show... highlight of the weekend.

the act of sacraficing bitter memories

i cant bring myself to fogive you, i cant force myself to fogive you, i cant bring myself to forgive you

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
Millard
Recognised Member

posted on 2004-8-25 at 04:07
for sure, moneen was crazy good to eh
nickelback_2202
Recognised Member

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-9-1 at 18:10
September 16th I believe... I'm not sure... Have to stick around and watch Hopesfall peform

She spreads her silver wings to offer shade for my pale skin...

nott

Currently listening to: Alexisonfire, Rufio, Story of the Year

posted on 2004-9-3 at 15:20
If you're going to be talking about good shows at Wakestock, I can't believe no one has brought up Andrew WK's set. Not that I own his CD's or anything, but the guy is a phenomenal entertainer, and really is all about the fans.

It's nice to see a band that actually cares so much about the little people.

"This shit is not about pants. And this shit is not about shirts. And this shit is definitely not about hair. This shit is about having a good fucking time." - AOF

go to top