go to bottom

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>
Author: Subject: CD RELEASE PARTAY!!!!
Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2004-9-25 at 17:05
I actually don't have any girl shirts left. There will be more very soon though.

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-9-25 at 17:53
First and foremost, hell yah.

quotation:
*panics* oookkk you know you have a money spending problem when you only have $7.50 left on your card and you have no idea what you spent all your money on. Ok ok ok.....gotta scrounge up change for the cd....must have the cd...even if it means writing my mom another I.O.U.

Pretzels, Paige, pretzles. You spent ALL of your money on those stupid pretzels.

one last show.

tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2004-9-25 at 18:08
hell yeah

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-9-25 at 18:10
Have a great time tonight guys. This thing is gonna kick ass so you better all make it. Let us know how it goes as soon as possible

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-9-25 at 19:26
I am so excited...it's gonna be friggin' awesome. Everyone better be there, this means you too,Reivax. haha..

I've given up on my original idea for an outfit..it's too scandalous for a Livid show, so..livid tee and jeans it is.
Sorry boys. Hahaha..

you won't let me down...

Dagger Phillips
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Motley Crue- If I Die Tomorrow

posted on 2004-9-25 at 19:32
Anyone else taking the buss from Square One?

www.bittercandi.com

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
nickelback_2202
Recognised Member

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-9-25 at 23:26
Have fun everyone.

[Edited on 25-9-04 by nickelback_2202]

She spreads her silver wings to offer shade for my pale skin...

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2004-9-25 at 23:36
Jeff, you should put a picture of the shirts on your site. im curious as to what they look like.

have a good time tonight, ya'll... ill be there in spirit (<- how gay am i?)

Some things take more than a lifetime.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2004-9-26 at 04:55
AAHHHH! SO GOOD AAHH! I had tons of fun. The Livid fucking kicked so much ass that the ass is now bruised and now the person that that ass belonged to can never ever sit down ever again because the Livid just kicked it so hard!

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2004-9-26 at 05:06
awesome. did they just play the whole cd through?

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-9-26 at 05:09
Yes yes they did and because we were all like "ONE MORE SONG!" and Nick did this wicked awesome screamo thing, they played "Watch It Die" at the end of their set. And yay. I met lots of people tonight. Well, not really because I already knew most of you....but I did finally meet Jeff, and I also meet Raine. And they were cool cause....they were cool.....that is all.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

DeeDee
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: fall out boy

posted on 2004-9-26 at 05:11
PAIGE! u forgot to mention our kick ass dance solo!

hahahahahaha too much fun

Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2004-9-26 at 07:35
That show was a hoot. It was fun times meeting all the folks from the board.

The Livid never dissapoints. Watch it die was a nice added touch to the set.

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
Raine
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Walkers Line - Little Bit

posted on 2004-9-26 at 12:39
quotation:

The Livid never dissapoints. Watch it die was a nice added touch to the set.

Even though Jeff and I were screaming for "Forseen"! LOL It was all good. Good to meet some of you finally, even if only for a few seconds. Paige is uber cute

[Edited on 9-26-04 by Raine]

Remember to tune in Tuesdays between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm on 89.9 FM or at http://ckrg.glendon.yorku.ca/ for The New Rock Show, hosted by yours truly. A solid hour of independent music, featuring bands like: The Livid, Westpoint, Spinstill, Monday, and more!

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-9-26 at 13:36
It was good to meet everyone I hadn't met, which is...no one except for Raine haha.
Finally I got to really meet Reivax instead of shouting accross a room..hungover or not, you're great. I'm glad you liked the pita..haha.
Shout out to Joel and Neal for being so....I can't think of a word that would be proper...oh well. Conclusion, never eat while I'm talking to you or you will choke. Nice shirt.
Um..who else did I see? Yeah! poopie!! <3 only you can say the things you say. You ARE the cutest thing, not me.
Paige, always good to see you sistah...same goes for PIS, though I didn't see you until later, yay muffin...the shirt suits you.
Eric, it was good to see you too..though I think you were probably molested by every girl in the venue at some point. Thanks for liking my shoes..haha.
Jeff, I think that's the most I've ever talked to you..the Halloween show came close. Bring the shirt next time, I'll wear it with pride.

To the band;
Thanks so much guys. Hadn't actually seen you in months, and you're just as nice as last time. Thanks for the samplers,Chris. Did you think the tickets would be handmade? haha.
Justin, thanks. Always refreshing to catch up on everything that's been going on.
Adam, you can do a LOT with $100. Think about it. You still owe us cake.
Rob...NOW you know who I am.

I didn't get to stay for the set..the guys were supposed to start playing just before 11 and by 11:30 they still were setting up, which is not their fault, but I couldn't stay. Regardless, I gave the new album a listen and it's fuckin' killer. Congrats on a great album guys.

Now...I should stop typing. If I missed anyone..I probably have a reason. But, what I really wanna know is..
Who were the people from Ohio?!..I would have loved to meet them after the whole trip planning we did haha.

[Edited on 26-9-04 by little_lady]

you won't let me down...

PunkRawkPrincess
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Sum 41

posted on 2004-9-26 at 13:51
The show was killer

Diana and Piage- you girls crack me up i love you guys waayyyyyy 2 much, i was lovin the dance moves

Raine and Jeff- FINALLY meeting you guys!! it was awesome

PIS- you are 2 cute, you know i love yah!!

Everyone else, man so many people... LOVE YOU!

Adam- man you are 2 funny, you always look like you are 12, with the backwards hats...so adorable..haha, adopted big bro...thanks for the drumstick

Justin- I love talkin to you, you always got so much to tell me!!! gotta love it, dont forget- Tuesday!

Chris- You GOTTA teach me how to play guitar!

Everyone else, the show was aweosme, big ups to Rob for being such good security,

Oh, Rob is stoppin by my show on Tuesday- to talk about the album and chill.....justin will be callin around 2...so if yah can, hopefully listen to it! i will try to secord it, if not anyone wanna try for me?
Jeff- we will for sure set up an inteview in the future, westpoint rocks!

LISTEN TO MY RADIO SHOW

SHUT UP AND LISTEN
TUESDAYS 12:30-3PM
C101.5FM HAMILTON
www.mohawkc.on.ca/msa/cioi

* your all i want, your all i need, your everthing, everything*

Millard
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Thrice

posted on 2004-9-26 at 14:56
wow, i'm kinda pissed i didn't get to go, everyone seems to be so much closer, haha

"A Mirror that hasn't met my fist but i can'h help but feelin' i'm due for a miracle"

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-9-26 at 15:19
I am not cute, I'm just insane.

Millard
Recognised Member

posted on 2004-9-26 at 16:09
hey paige, how old are you again?

"A Mirror that hasn't met my fist but i can'h help but feelin' i'm due for a miracle"

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-9-26 at 16:10
I'm 15 lol.

Millard
Recognised Member

posted on 2004-9-26 at 16:18
hah oh! shit, and how old are the people calling you hot?!?! hha i'm kiddin

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2004-9-26 at 16:30
Alright, where to begin....I foolishly showed up to the show extremely early I was there for nearly 6 hours before the band played. I found myself walking up and down that street just to pass time.

Eventually Dez showed up and gave me a long tour of Streetsville. Also Danielle and Eric were there. It was a good way to pass time, so thanks. And, yes, the pita was great..I just had a really bad stomach ache, so I was very uncomfortable. Overall I just felt like hell physically most of the night.

I lost Dez and Eric for most of the night after that. I thought maybe she went home. After that I continued to walk for a while, I ran into Marce, Jenny, danielle and another guy and sat at Second Cup for a little while. I realize I was boring as hell, but honestly, I just wanted the show to start, I was already there for a few hours and was pretty out of it.

Running into Jeff was cool, we chatted it up for a while. Thanks for the shirt, bro. After that, PIS showed up and Dez appeared again. More socializing occured for the next hour until the show finally began.

It was really cool meeting all of you, really. Everyone on here is the coolest.

The show was surprisingly pretty good. In terms of sound, that is. There wasn't enough people there, but that didn't stop the band from giving it their all, as usual.

I'd love to run through the whole show, but writing the review of the CD took up alot of time already. It was not only amazing to hear to get to hear the whole album played from beginning to end, but to be able to hear 11 songs in one night was a real treat. It also wouldn't be a livid show without seeing one of Chris's guitars loose a strap in the middle of a song.

Fuck I can't think of anything else to write. It was a great night, thanks again for everything. Paige, I hope you went straight home and took your medication. You were a bit out of it by the end of the night.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-9-26 at 16:59
haha No I didn't! I couldn't find it and I just passed out on the couch and now my head kills and I'm starvingggg.

Yeah it was great to see everyone, I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

Dagger Phillips
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Motley Crue- If I Die Tomorrow

posted on 2004-9-26 at 17:09
I think that was the funnest Livid show i've been to yet!

www.bittercandi.com

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2004-9-26 at 20:31
yeah Paige got back and she was freaking out cuz she couldn't find her meds... she said she thought her cat ate em.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

go to top