go to bottom

Author: Subject: Fill in the ______.
Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-9-29 at 01:10
Fill in the ______.

Let's create a story.

The_______ walked into the store and said "_____ __ ________ _______?" Furious with anger, the manger said "____ _____ _____ ______ ____!"

Soo... Fill in the blanks, and continue the story on. Try to make atleast 3-4 lines of stuff to fill in. It'll be genious.

one last show.

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-9-29 at 01:42
"TheLivid songwriter, Chris Schembri walked into the store and said"Why the hell are there no more twinkies?" Furious with anger, the manager said "Because they raise chances of heart disease, you!"

Was that good or WHAT?....

Chris _______ the manager. Then, he proceeded to get onto his ______ and ride towards ______________. Once he arrived, he found______ and said: "__________________?"

you won't let me down...

Raine
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Walkers Line - Little Bit

posted on 2004-9-29 at 01:47
Chris screamed at the manager. Then, he proceeded to get onto his fisher price big wheel and ride towards Hamilton. Once he arrived, he found Rob and said: "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

Rob ________ at Chris, and said "__________". Chris laughed, and invited Rob to come with him to _________. Rob accepted, and pulled out his _________, then rode off.

Remember to tune in Tuesdays between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm on 89.9 FM or at http://ckrg.glendon.yorku.ca/ for The New Rock Show, hosted by yours truly. A solid hour of independent music, featuring bands like: The Livid, Westpoint, Spinstill, Monday, and more!

little_lady

posted on 2004-9-29 at 01:57
Rob flipped the bird at Chris, and said "The bassists always go un-noticed." *sigh*. Chris laughed, and invited Rob to come with him to Whiskey a Go Go's. Rob accepted, and pulled out his V.I.P card, then rode off.

On the way to Whiskey's, they came accross a rather large _______, which they proceeded to ______. Since there was barely any room left on the trike, Chris decided that he needed to buy some ______ to pass the time. "__________!!!!!" said Rob.

you won't let me down...

Raine
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Walkers Line - Little Bit

posted on 2004-9-29 at 02:08
On the way to Whiskey's, they came accross a rather large group of Mexicans looking fora good time, which they proceeded to invite along. Since there was barely any room left on the trike, Chris decided that he needed to buy some Hashish to pass the time. "NOOOOOO!!!!!" said Rob.

"_________" he said, smacking Schembri across the head. The group of mexicans laughed at his poor __________, and decided someone so silly didn't need a cool form of transportation like the big wheel, and decided to ___________ . Just at that moment, ___________ & _________ came along, driving a _________.

Remember to tune in Tuesdays between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm on 89.9 FM or at http://ckrg.glendon.yorku.ca/ for The New Rock Show, hosted by yours truly. A solid hour of independent music, featuring bands like: The Livid, Westpoint, Spinstill, Monday, and more!

little_lady

posted on 2004-9-29 at 02:27
Hey, I'm mexican..so I hope you didn't mean anything bad by that. I'm keeping an eye on you mister!

"Don't you know crack kills?!" he said, smacking Schembri across the head. The group of mexicans laughed at his poor knowledge of illegal drugs, and decided someone so silly didn't need a cool form of transportation like the big wheel, and decided to put all their money together, sell their sombreros at kensington market and give Chris the money for a new vehicle.. Just at that moment, Justin & his girlfriend came along, driving a brand new Rolls-Royce.

I have to call it a night now since I feel like ass, but someone else carry on with new lines...it's pretty amusing. Good idea,PIS.

you won't let me down...

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-9-29 at 20:53
Hey yo, ____ ___ ________ ____!!!! This is ____.

Not knowing that the boys needed _____ ____, they drove away.

"Welcome to ______" Chris said to Rob. "Were going to be spending a lot of time here."

"_____ _____ _____ _____ ____" said Rob.

one last show.

go to top