go to bottom

Author: Subject: FRIDAY NOVEMBER 26TH!!!
LividChris
of The Livid

Currently listening to: CHIODOS

posted on 2004-11-24 at 15:44
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 26TH!!!

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know that we're gonna have our new shirts for sale on Friday at Reilly's during our show. So come on out and get a new shirt and hear some new livid trax!!

5ilent Narcotic

Currently listening to: Death Cab For Cutie "Title & Registration"

posted on 2004-11-26 at 23:20
The new trax kicked ass last night, and I know I will enjoy them again tonight!

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2004-11-27 at 02:51

I completely forgot they were playing tonight. I would have been there for sure.

Damn!

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

5ilent Narcotic

Currently listening to: Death Cab For Cutie "Title & Registration"

posted on 2004-11-27 at 08:48
awesome times guys thank you very much. Too bad the set time wasn't longer, maybe it was like 35 minutes, but shit it went by so fast.

topmaniak

Currently listening to: The Livid baby

posted on 2004-12-11 at 14:20
November 26th at Third Floor Reilys

Hey guys, may rememebr me or not but I'm Justin i was the singer in the opening band at the show on the 26th (Top Maniac) from Ottawa hows it goin? Well regardless of how long the set-times were or how late you guys played or how many people stuck around I thought you guys played fucking amazing and with a bigger crowd it would have been even more insane for sure, I bought a copy of your guys new CD and pretty much havn't stopped listening to it since, it's addictive lol. seriously though great job on it, can't wait til you guys hit the recording studio again the new songs at the show were sick as hell. haha, and I hope that we'll be playing again sometime in the future since now i know all your words lol. well im out haha love these emoticons, anyways chris, insane guitarist you will go far buddy same with you Justin you're an awesome singer and you have alot of power it is something I havn't heard alot in today's rock/punk bands I respect that lol nice scream by the way at the show haha that was killer. adam your drumming is tight as hell and the best drums ive ever heard are in Part of You. i think u know what im talking about. rob you are a nuts bassist and you look pretrty scary lol but its cool man, cuz you gusy were all nice and chill guys so thanks for that and for playin with us lol well thats my post dudes, peace!

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-12-11 at 18:44
The dude that made this site(Bart) actually modeled the emoticon after Rob. How crazy is that!

Yay 2000 posts.!!!!!!

[Edited on 11-12-2004 by Pure_Ibanez_Sound]

one last show.

go to top