go to bottom

Author: Subject: march 11th show
slimjim

Currently listening to: adema....planets

posted on 2005-3-13 at 23:18
march 11th show

i just wanted to say that the show this past friday was awesome. me and my buddy drove 15 hours (like 900 miles) just to see these guys and it was totally worth it. not to mention i got to hear a couple of brand new songs which were sweet. i particularly liked the last one, "my curse" i believe it was called. im sure a lot of the ppl on this site were there, i actually talked to someone who was, although i dont remember his name, im sure he remembers. anyways, all you fans at the show seemed pretty cool. take it easy ppl, and who knows, maybe ill see some of you around some other time.

OW MY RODS AND CONES!

~man, i dunno what the fuck you just said little kid......but u special.

tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2005-3-14 at 01:20
that's a proper mission! good work. i believe the guy you spoke to was chris luyk, he's called reivax around here. glad you enjoyed the show - wish i was there.

Frotbox

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-3-14 at 05:05
15 hour drive

Hell yeah! Best 15 hour drive of my life buddy! That show was everything I was hoping for. Lots of energy from the band and some great songs. Absolutely solid performance!!! Club 279 was also pretty sweet. From what some people said, 3/11 was the show to be at!

"I just wanna be who I wanna be, guess that's hard for others to see" - The Offspring

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2005-3-14 at 07:41
Twas me you talked to. Glad you enjoyed your visit to Canada and took my advice to join the forum. Not sure if you're the guy with darker hair or lighter hair, but I was the guy that mentioned joining the forums. I would have chated more, but I went and got a beer, and don't recall seeing you again.

Either way, welcome.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2005-3-14 at 22:54
A 900 mile drive is intense! The Livid are sure lucky to have dedicated fans like you guys.

Maybe we'll get to meet at a show in the future.

Peace.

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
Xlivid
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: THE LIVID

posted on 2005-3-16 at 00:06
Yeah it was a great show... i am at most shows and i gotta say that the show on 3/11 was definitely in my top 5.... probably my top 2....

anyways dude.... good for you for making the trip... 900miles is dedication.... a fan true you are young grasshopper..

cb

Christopher Bowes
Founder/ head of technical production
www.64dollarproductions.com

go to top