go to bottom

Author: Subject: request for march 25 show
machine gun blues

Currently listening to: i hate music

posted on 2005-3-25 at 06:33
request for march 25 show

hi

just wondering if i could put in a request for a song to hear tomorrow...could we perhaps get a little broke and crossed? or perhaps day i understood? it would make my buddy and i's lives. thanks!

mgb

tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2005-3-26 at 16:44
did they play them?

machine gun blues

Currently listening to: i hate music

posted on 2005-3-26 at 18:35
hah, nah. but we talked to chris and justin for a bit afterwards, and we got a good explanation. however, chris did say that they'll work broke and crossed back into their regular set. so while it wasn't instant gratification, i consider it mission accomplished.

the new songs rock, and i understand why they'd want to have a more progressive set. i'm just a sucker for fear of fading.

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2005-3-26 at 19:38
I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to hear that song live desperately. At first, I was always asking for them to play it, then I gave up and realized that if it happens it happens. Then they started adding it to the set again, and I missed all the shows where they played it. At least that gives me hope that I will hear it one day.

I completely understand why they should be playing their new stuff, and frankly, the newest stuff if some of the best music I've ever heard, so I definitely will never feel dissapointed. They should be continually moving forward, and playing alot of old stuff is not doing that.

Btw, I never made it to the show. I desperately tried all week to find someone to come with, and once again, no luck. I thought about going by myself but, like I've said before, that can really suck. I really hope the show was good, and I'll be at another one as soon as I can. I'm dying here.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

go to top