go to bottom

<<  1    2    3  >>
Author: Subject: Ok... so let me get this straight
armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2005-5-24 at 07:18
ok, i just googled the heck out of my computer, trying to find info on Christian's new band, and i got nothing. does anyone know anything, other than the name?

Some things take more than a lifetime.

Livid

Currently listening to: Eclectic Approach

posted on 2005-5-24 at 13:37
yeah i found a bunch of shit about trees. thats the good thing about a band like Hoobastank... you type that in, you're only going to find one thing: the band

If KoolAid had a fanclub, I'd be in it

tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2005-5-24 at 17:19
i think you'll have more luck searching "sickamore", or maybe it's "sickamour", rather than the tree. or maybe even "sickamor" (the amor bit... or maybe that was just a cunning idea of my own). i'm pretty sure the first bit is "sick" though.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2005-5-25 at 03:44
Yeah, it's definitely sickamore. I'm in strings attached every week, so next time I'm in I'll ask if his band even has a site up yet and what's going on with them. I am sure I've asked him about his band before, but I was probably hungover and tired, and not really listening.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

<<  1    2    3  >>

go to top