go to bottom

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>
Author: Subject: Vote for my cousin to become the new lead singer of INXS, or else!
_Mezmerize_

Currently listening to: Protest the Hero

posted on 2005-7-12 at 17:44
It wasnt on at 9 on global....So where they pass it?

Ivan...and no I am not a douchebag like before ask Dez if youd like. AND GET HER TO 5000 POSTS

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2005-7-12 at 18:45
it's on at 10 tonight.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2005-7-12 at 19:50
And it isn't on global. Check CH (it would be channel 11 for you, mez)

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-13 at 07:20
GUHHHH!!! Did anyone watch or even vote?! He did so well tonight! He sang california dreamin'. I really hope some of you voted, don't let me down guys!

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2005-7-13 at 12:42
Does anyone else find it strange that this doesn't seem to be airing here in Australia?
View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-7-13 at 16:45
my tv lied. it totally wasnt on either of the times it said it was. appearently it hasn't even aired here.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-13 at 19:58
Okay, okay, don't worry. That's fucked, but you can still see. Go to this site: http://rockstar.msn.com/videos
and he's at the bottom, #14. Watch his video. He completely changed the song around and made it his own. Keep checking back to that site to vote and stuff.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-7-14 at 03:39
after watching them all i think i liked Brandon, Jordis, and J.D. the best. i agree that he should get rid of those Elvis moves.

_Mezmerize_

posted on 2005-7-15 at 02:17
quotation:
Originally posted by Paige_x0x
GUHHHH!!! Did anyone watch or even vote?! He did so well tonight! He sang california dreamin'. I really hope some of you voted, don't let me down guys!

I voted

Ivan...and no I am not a douchebag like before ask Dez if youd like. AND GET HER TO 5000 POSTS

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-15 at 03:14
Tell him to sing some Mr Bungle. Or, better yet, get him to sing The Livid so they get an easy plug.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-15 at 06:58
I don't think he gets to choose the songs he sings anymore. It's all whatever INXS picks for them. He got an encore on wednesday night for "california dreamin" . My mom was so worried that they called him out on stage to give him the boot, but I figured they were just faking him out. They'd be nuts to send him home after a performance like that. Hopefully things keep going well for him.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-7-15 at 07:17
good for him. yeah i read the recap of the episodes. it's looking promising for him, seeing as the band though he was the most improved performer. i wonder what he'll do next week.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-20 at 01:40
PERFORMANCES TONIGHT!
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
http://rockstar.msn.com
I believe voting starts at 11 pm or 12 am, not sure, but VOTE. Show is on at 10 pm.

_Mezmerize_

posted on 2005-7-20 at 02:00
ITS STARTING OMGFGAHFAJF

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-7-20 at 06:49
i watched it. JD blew the competition away. even though it wasnt my favorite song, he rocked the hell out of it, and made it his own. and what he said after his performance was awesome. mad props to jd.

the band that plays for them is really good too. the guitarist is quite amazing.

Paige, do you know how they pick the songs? it sounded like they get to choose from a list, but it wasnt that clear.

oh, and the girl who did Purple Haze is damn hot.

_Mezmerize_

posted on 2005-7-20 at 15:23
They have a board with all the different songs you can play and noone can choose the same one.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-20 at 17:22
quotation:
Originally posted by armour_guitarist
i watched it. JD blew the competition away. even though it wasnt my favorite song, he rocked the hell out of it, and made it his own. and what he said after his performance was awesome. mad props to jd.

Paige, do you know how they pick the songs? it sounded like they get to choose from a list, but it wasnt that clear.

I was actually *very* upset with him for the comment he made after his performance. It was rude and arrogant, and he made himself look like a kiss ass. I'm actually tempted to send him an e-mail telling him he needs to make a public apology to redeem himself. His performance, however, was quite good. But still...waita ruin a great performance with such an awful comment. I'm hoping it just came out wrong, and he didn't mean for it to sound that bad....

As for the songs, I'm guessing the band selects a bunch of songs for them. They put the songs up on a board and the contestants have to decide amongst themselves who gets to sing what song.

_Mezmerize_

posted on 2005-7-20 at 18:31
What did he say?

Oh and you know what you should do make a dramatic phone call to him saying something like I am really Ill I need you, or something that will get on TV but not take him out of the competition that would be sweet.

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2005-7-20 at 21:49
He said "That's one for your mom's greatest hits, bitch!"

one last show.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-20 at 22:16
The band was congratulating him on an awesome performance, and one band member said "I think you want to win this the most, you are the member with your eyes on the prize" and while Jason should've just thanked him and walked away, he came back with something like "Well that is because, and I don't mean to diss my fellow contestants here, who are all talented people, but while they are learning all the INXS songs, I already know them because I love them". He just made it sound like he was saying that he is better than the rest, and he's the biggest (if not only) INXS fan there. The people on the Rockstar: INXS message board are all talking about that comment, which makes me worry that he'll have lost alot of votes for it. I'm also concerned that monday's show will be full of Jason, and a lot of friction between him and the other house guests because of what he said.

And as for going up to Hollywood, I probably could've done that without saying I'm sick. Each contestant gets a certain number of waver forms to give to their family, who then signs them and gets to go up to Hollywood at some point in the competition and be in the audience to watch the performances. Unfortunately, Jason has got a rather large family, and a small number of waver forms. Seeing as how I am the youngest, I won't be going. I am, however, making everyone that is going bring me back lots of presents (preferably a celebrity, like ashton kutcher).

Anyway, the elimination show starts at 9:30 pm tonight. Hopefully we don't see Jason in the bottom 3. I don't think we will, though. I'm pretty sure Neal is going home tonight, and that Jessica and Deanna will join him in the bottom 3.

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2005-7-20 at 22:57
*waiver.

one last show.

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-21 at 01:17
Woah... did I just step into the Twilight Zone?

Go JD though, I haven't heard him sing, so I can't really judge him, but woo anyway.

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2005-7-21 at 01:24
I guess your cuz is okay this week. Good for him. How close is he to you, if you don't mind me asking? Like is he one of those cousin's you never see, 'cause I have a ton of those.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-7-21 at 01:24
he kinda reminds me of the greenday singer with that performance/look

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-21 at 01:42
quotation:
Originally posted by Reivax
I guess your cuz is okay this week. Good for him. How close is he to you, if you don't mind me asking? Like is he one of those cousin's you never see, 'cause I have a ton of those.

I could've sworn I just posted a reply to this, but it isn't showing up. I'm too lazy to remember what I typed, so I'll sum it all up. I used to rarely see him, like only when he was performing and stuff, because he moved around alot betwen florida, nova scotia and ontario. But he's been living with my uncle graham since late March, so I get to see him more often, which is nice.

I'm glad to see that Jason is safe this week and that the band is favouring him. Although, I just knew that the other contestants were going to be pissed at him about what he said. Tsk tsk tsk...

Thank the gods Neal is gone! CRISIS AVERTED!

Oh, and Jorge, another girl said the same thing to me today. I was thinking it too. Usually he just sticks to a black tee shirt and jeans, but the band did say the contestants need to be more "stylish", so I guess that would explain the sudden change in outfits.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

go to top