go to bottom

<<  159    160    161    162    163    164    165  >>
Author: Subject: Picture thread mark II (mark IV)
Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2005-11-9 at 04:00
ATTACK OF THE PHOTOOOOOS!

Anime pose!

Bench pose!

the babysitters club pose!

best friends fo life yo!

LOLZ!!1!

Sexy wind pose!

Pepsi ad!

Shiney eyeballs!

enjoy.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2005-11-9 at 06:39
that first picture is golden. just look at his expression. amazing. actually they are all really good.

but paige, why are your eyes so crazy in every single pic. they almost all look as weird as the last one.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-11-10 at 00:34
My eyes are just freakishly blue? That's what the photographer was saying the whole day. That last picture was really hard to take because the sun was hitting this building with a lot of mirrors as windows, and it burned sooooo bad and we took about a million pictures before we got it right. I can't explain why our eyes look so crazy (brittni's eye is also an extreme of what her eyes normally look like)...I saw the original version of the picture, and you didn't notice it too much, but once the photographer desaturated the rest of the picture our eyes really popped out (not literally, but you know what I mean.)

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

DeeDee
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: fall out boy

posted on 2005-11-11 at 03:56
i miss my paige
Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-11-15 at 18:02
I miss you, Diana! I haven't seen you in a long time, WHY oh why weren't you at the show on the 6th? I was looking for you.

P.S- I like peacock feathers . I also like lamps, too bad I have no light bulbs for them.

The_virus

Currently listening to: Heartbeats with a Littmann Classic II S.E.

posted on 2005-11-17 at 20:24
Blonde & Blue

That's a sweet blue jacket you've got there Paige! I'd wear that myself, hah. Maybe dark green or brown, but blue looks killer too.

The animé pose is funny, all that's missing is some weird robot or maybe some evil sorcerer in the background. The crossed arms over the chest is key.

The Virus Runs Rampant

DeeDee
Posting Machine

posted on 2005-11-25 at 02:41

thats my tattoo.

its on my back in between my shoulder blades.

its a lot brighter (and smaller) than what you see in that picture.

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2005-11-25 at 11:58
When I'm loaded I'm going to get a tattoo, and it'll span damn near the whole of my back, a chained up angel. But until then, I'll remain tattooless.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
Chris
Moderator of Death

Currently listening to: textures

posted on 2005-11-25 at 17:59
nice tattoo, dee dee. lots of pwetty colours.

ta bi

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-11-30 at 01:49
my boyfriend just wont stay off of me

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

_Mezmerize_

Currently listening to: Protest the Hero

posted on 2005-12-1 at 03:36
If I made a soccer freestyle moves video at some point would anyone give two shits? Its probably gonna be me and my buddy but we have to work work on some two people moves.

Anime pose haha shouldve made your eyes bulge out or something though the dude at the back got it pretty dead o.

Awesome tatoo though what would happen when you go on one of those crunk nights and change your name?hmmmmm

Well those were my two cents talk to you later people.

Ivan...and no I am not a douchebag like before ask Dez if youd like. AND GET HER TO 5000 POSTS

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-12-1 at 06:25
That'd be pretty cool to see. Man its been so long I kinda forget your name, I almost called you Ian.

well heres a picture of my crazy grade 12 year

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-12-1 at 08:48
hey,

DeeDee
Posting Machine

posted on 2005-12-1 at 20:58
uhhh, u appear to have a crotch stuck to your neck.
tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2005-12-2 at 02:20
no, i think he's just a contortion master.

DeeDee
Posting Machine

posted on 2005-12-2 at 03:21
if so.... heyyyy baby
_Mezmerize_

Currently listening to: Protest the Hero

posted on 2005-12-2 at 23:58
Haha

Ivan...and no I am not a douchebag like before ask Dez if youd like. AND GET HER TO 5000 POSTS

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2005-12-3 at 04:34
i've been away from these forums for a while.
wore my livid shirt to EMI the other day, under my blazer...it was lovely. i don't think i'll ever be putting that shirt to rest. it'll still come out in special ocassions.

i do however miss everyone, so in no particular order..here goes..

christof!...i have msn2go now...which lets ME open conversations. yayyyyy. it's a step. i'm getting there. slowly. i have to tell you about my latest stalker experiences..now there's an intern at EMI who's stalking me constantly. 'fo' doesn't work too well with guys anymore.

ohhh hello there tremendous...i do believe i'm still expecting something from you? haha...pfft. i hope all is well. apparently marmite is bad for me after all. that's a shame. and OMG i found it in canada. not sure if it's expired or something though. and there were only 5 jars. that's sketchy.

hi ian! i think you always catch me on msn at the absolute worst times. i feel horrible i haven't had a chance to talk much. soon, dear!

whore-hay!!! i had this crazy dream like two weeks ago, and you were in it..you were this guy that operated the mechanical bull at some country fair. i constantly made moves on you, and you constantly rejected me. sounds like the story of my life, except without carnies.

dianaaaa..i don't know what was going on with the show today. i guess you just didn't take calls/the phone wasn't working. regardless, i wanted to commend you on your super sensual radio voice. yay! i miss you dearly and love you tons. i miss your ass grabbing.

and hiiii to sin. i swear i'm going to make it to australia someday, not only to check out CutCopy again, but because i've been dying to visit your land for a whiiiile now.

i think that's it.
is reivax still around? if so, whazzzzaaaa.

you won't let me down...

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

posted on 2005-12-3 at 14:27
Reivax seems to be around, he better be he has to race me at Mario Kart.

And seeing as this is the picture thread I figure, why the hell not.

1: Mario Kart in motion, gotta love it.

2: If you own a Gamecube or a Playstation 2 you MUST own this game... period. No ifs or buts.

3: What do you do when you're required to bring in a photo of yourself with other people and talk about what's going on in the photo when you don't actually own ANY photographs? Take one 5 minutes before your talk of course.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-12-4 at 06:44
o dez, when would I ever reject you. And in fact that is someone elses crotch so close to me.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-12-4 at 18:17
probably a dude's.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-12-4 at 19:11
yes, a dudes. I thought that was obvious

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2005-12-4 at 20:52
I'm still around. I'm pretty sure I sent you an email a couple weeks ago, Dez. Not sure if you got it, though.

I'm a little nervous, Sin...I hope the game looks a little better than that. That's actually the exact same background for one of the GBA course's. I hope it has a little more of a graphical upgrade than that.

I actually just spoke to my friend about the DS...I should be getting it from him soon.

And since we're showing pictures of video games, here's some stuff in one of our drawer's:

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

posted on 2005-12-4 at 21:24
It does look better than that, however the SNES/GBA retro courses are flat, similar to their original design. Probably the best looking courses are the new tracks, although the N64 ones are good too, GC don't seem quite as good, which is odd. It's not gorgeous by any means, but it's ok. Maybe test it in store first, seems to be the game most places have in their DS.

Nice collection by the way. It seems we have completely different GC collections, unless that's not all of them.

Chris
Moderator of Death

Currently listening to: textures

posted on 2005-12-5 at 00:35
Unfortunately these pics didn't come out too good, but they are of the opeth gig that "tremendous" and i checked out the other day. i didn't mosh because i was feeling fragile and there was a high liklihood that any blows taken to the abdominal area would have caused me to shit myself.

ta bi

<<  159    160    161    162    163    164    165  >>

go to top