go to bottom

<<  20    21    22    23    24    25    26  >>
Author: Subject: Picture thread mark II (mark IV)
SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-10 at 05:35
its funny cause i didn't add anything to it, i just deleted a line or two

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2004-2-10 at 05:38
oh... that's even greater!

Some things take more than a lifetime.

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: postishead @ the roseland ['96]

posted on 2004-2-10 at 12:59
new years 2001

Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool. And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis.

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

posted on 2004-2-10 at 13:13
god bless 160oz pitchers of beer.

this was actually the night before new years eve. spent drunk of course.

Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool. And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis.

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-2-10 at 13:20
Someone is bound to say it, so...*looks around shyly*
I guess it's going to be me who speaks up.

That photo does not do you justice.

Chris looks quite alright though hah, soooo..try again mister.
[A-ha! An excuse for you to post another picture of yourself...I'm great]

you won't let me down...

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

posted on 2004-2-10 at 13:38
that was the intent in posting this picture.

i wanted to post a bad picture of me, while have it be related to the site in some way. that's where chrissy-poo comes in.

[he's so handsome]

[Edited on 10-2-04 by mr. dobalina]

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-10 at 15:29
You NEED another one.
I'll buy you a webcam if I need to [or steal one, either works]
*chants* do it, do it

you won't let me down...

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2004-2-10 at 15:46
which one is you Dobs?

Some things take more than a lifetime.

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

posted on 2004-2-10 at 16:01
the one that isn't chris schembri of course.

i own a digital camera. a rather nice one at that.
it's actually sitting in front of me as i type. but for some reason i'm gonna stick to posting pictures of me from 3 years ago.

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2004-2-10 at 16:33
Which puts him as the one on the left, if you don't know what Schembri looks like.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
Kimbits

Currently listening to: Billy Talent

posted on 2004-2-10 at 18:25
Hmmm...Maybe I should film Dez and I...

....BEHIND the bookshelves

All of my life..will I believe?

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-10 at 18:50
Kim, no one is meant to know what we do behind bookshelves hahahaha..<sarcasm>

No Dobs, take a picture damnit..now..
[Please?] haha.

Jasmine has been walking around the library telling people "THAT'S NOT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE DAMMIT!!!" ahah, you have a fan club already going on mr.dobalina...and no, I am not part of it [in that way] hah

you won't let me down...

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

posted on 2004-2-10 at 18:53
i'm gonna start posting the most horrific looking pictures of myself for my "fanclub".

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-10 at 18:57
I think I like that idea, sure would give them boy-crazy girls something to talk about...so do it. You'll have them speaking about it for weeks.

[I am once again not including myself in this "group]

you won't let me down...

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

posted on 2004-2-10 at 19:11
bombs away

another horrible picture for "the fanclub"

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-10 at 19:39
That is not even you, is it? Like...where is the resemblance to the man I know? Nowhere to be seen,apparently.

Must admit it does look like your haircolor,though.
No no, it has to be a pic with the ZooYork hat...thennn maybe it'll look like you haha

you won't let me down...

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

posted on 2004-2-10 at 19:49
i thin the funny part is that i had a beard in 2001. i'm so ghetto.

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-10 at 19:52
Jesus Christ,suuuuperstar...do you think you're what they say you are

That's all I have to say, seeing as how it reminds me of trying to figure out who you were at Jack's..

you won't let me down...

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-10 at 19:59
alright i am gonna try to post another picture of me, but its from the sumer, its a very young looking picture but its the only other one i have on my computer....if it works you'll notice i had quite a brown tan

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-2-10 at 20:08
Ha ha ha! You look like the guy on my bottle of gel! Classic. Dob's would look sick with dreads. It'd make him look extra dirty.

It looks like Chris is drinking out of a gigantic cup from a straw shaped as a beer neck. How intriguing.

one last show.

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

posted on 2004-2-10 at 20:08
looks like you've got the babes all over you.

sometimes you just cant hide the fact that you're a studmuffin.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-10 at 20:09
lol i tried to cut her out of the ppic but it didn't work, she was infact restraining me

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

posted on 2004-2-10 at 20:13
don't hide it my friend, flaunt it.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-10 at 20:15
what are you doing then? trying to convince the girls your a funny looking guy..?

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

posted on 2004-2-10 at 20:18
i'm actually trying to make mysef look as unattractive as possible. it's fun.

<<  20    21    22    23    24    25    26  >>

go to top