go to bottom

Author: Subject: If you had one wish
SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-10-29 at 21:15
If you had one wish

Suprise a new thread!

If you had one wish for anything what would you do. You can ask for anything as long as its not motorized, ask to go anywhere, ask to meet anyone. anything pretty much. It's very hard to decide.

One of my best friends has cancer and the make a wish foundation is giving him a wish and hes kind of stuck and I don't have any ideas either so lets hear them.

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2005-10-30 at 05:17
anything?

get him to make the livid get back together.

seriously though, sorry to hear about your friend. that must be really tough.

thinking about it more, it is really hard to think of what i would want... pretty much when i think of things that i want more than anything, they aren't things that someone can just give me, or do for me, they are almost all things that are impossible or require lots of work on the parts many people.

what is your friend into? maybe if you tell us a little about him, we can help you out a bit better.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-10-31 at 03:18
No sorry i meant to ask what three things you would pick, not what you think he should pick

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

Dag Phillips

Currently listening to: Skid Row!

posted on 2005-11-3 at 03:25
If i was dying my wish would be to meet Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora... to say thank you. And if I was going to live a long time after my wish my wish would be to make a difference in peoples lives.
SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-11-3 at 05:14
hes not gonna die

go to top