go to bottom

Author: Subject: livid in the US
emanon

Currently listening to: Sixteenth

posted on 2003-5-29 at 18:06
livid in the US

im from Missouri, so obviously i can just go to a Livid concert, which i would love to do. so im wondering if they do any shows in US? and if yes, then where?

shiftyroach

Currently listening to: Feist

posted on 2003-5-30 at 02:55
Cold Fan Eh? Welcome to da forums. Although I'd love to be optimistic and say there'll be a show next week down south, it probably won't happen. Touring stateside will probably take a bit more dough than the boys have right now. Keep your eye on the tour page though cuz you never know.

can I find my faults // leave them and start // to find myself?

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2003-5-30 at 16:32
Livid in the states

Spread the music like butter to a piece of bread! Blast it as loud as u can, for aslong as u can. I'll give ya $5.00 if u get arrested... althought its only like $2.00 in ur currency.. o well

one last show.

integrity lost

Currently listening to:

posted on 2003-6-2 at 13:11
It'd be great to have The Livid play a show in my home town, Zanesville, Ohio. There's quite a few people around here who are totally infatuated with their music. Word about them has spread like crazy. It started within my clique of friends last year and has rapidly multiplied over the past few months.

If any band members are reading this and would be interested in getting a show set up, feel absolutely free to contact me. The music scene in Zanesville is very strong. On average, usually around 150 kids or so come to shows... and that's just for local bands from here. I'd imagine it'd double or more if you guys came. You'd definitely be compensated for all your expenses as well. Like I said, even if you're the least bit interested, get ahold of me! I'd love to work something out with you guys.

Regards,
Matt Reese
http://www.aphrenic.com

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of integrity+lost This user has MSN messenger
seibzehn

Currently listening to: porcupine tree live albums

posted on 2003-6-9 at 04:09
yeah, the first time i heard you guys i new you would eventually be big.. still think so, it will only be a matter of time before you guys make it stateside.

"no one gives a shit as long as we smile"

Mark

Currently listening to: james blunt

posted on 2003-6-9 at 08:31
quotation:
Originally posted by integrity lost
It'd be great to have The Livid play a show in my home town, Zanesville, Ohio. There's quite a few people around here who are totally infatuated with their music. Word about them has spread like crazy. It started within my clique of friends last year and has rapidly multiplied over the past few months.

If any band members are reading this and would be interested in getting a show set up, feel absolutely free to contact me. The music scene in Zanesville is very strong. On average, usually around 150 kids or so come to shows... and that's just for local bands from here. I'd imagine it'd double or more if you guys came. You'd definitely be compensated for all your expenses as well. Like I said, even if you're the least bit interested, get ahold of me! I'd love to work something out with you guys.

Regards,
Matt Reese
http://www.aphrenic.com

Hey, that sounds awesome, I'm sure the band members will read this

Also. get everyone that likes The Livid to visit the site and join the boards

www.westpointrock.com

go to top