go to bottom

Author: Subject: HMM... tabs?!
FE.yclept

Currently listening to: Livid, incubus, MMW, Mingus, BBking, STP etc etc etc

posted on 2003-8-22 at 08:46
HMM... tabs?!

ok sorry I have been away form the livid site and comp for soem time... more work and less fun lately. But thats ok making the doe you know hehe. OK what I am posting about is the tab section on the site. Thats a kick ass feature yet... where is the bass tab?! I am a guitar/bass player and well to tell yuo guitarist the trueth bass players don't get to much attention.. well unless your less claypool flee or mingus. But my point is, how about we get some bass tubs up there... if I have to I will tab out some livid bas tabs and get them up there... but that doesn't meen they are 100% right :-(. Well whatever, just a request... wouldn't mind seeing sum up there peace out guys and keep making the music... I LOVE IT!!!

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of FE.yclept This user has MSN messenger
Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2003-8-22 at 14:59
Actually, you can send in Livid tabs as un-official tabs. Oh yah, welcome back to the fourms.

one last show.

Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2003-8-22 at 16:40
What about Victor Wooten, Marcus Miller, Jaco Pastorious, Flea, and Stu Hamm?

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
FE.yclept

Currently listening to: Livid, incubus, MMW, Mingus, BBking, STP etc etc etc

posted on 2003-8-22 at 18:23
ok ok ok... I was just naming a LITTLE very little few... trust me I am a die hard fan of bass... and every time of music besides country... omg pfft spit on that music.. ok sorry. Any way, I know I only mentioned a few and those were like the first three that came to head. The fact is there is a load of awsome players out there which I look up to and you as well I bet. but we are bass players and thats why we look up to them. People who don't even know how to play an instrument look up to jimi hendrix or stevie ray V. but thats only because they play the guitar which is like a hit instrument to play now a day. Every one has to pic it up once and a while. Om so with that said.. I am lazy and hate tabbing thigns out lol

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of FE.yclept This user has MSN messenger
tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2003-8-25 at 18:16
go ahead and tab some - i'll put the tabs under the unofficial part of the tabs page!
thanks!

go to top