go to bottom

Author: Subject: I Could Fall guitar tab!
tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2003-10-20 at 19:14
I Could Fall guitar tab!

Go check it out and tell us how you get on.

Enjoy

nickelback_2202
Recognised Member

Currently listening to:

posted on 2003-10-20 at 21:41
Great song...

Any idea when Egzit might be done?

She spreads her silver wings to offer shade for my pale skin...

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2003-10-20 at 22:02
Awesome. Very impressive. The chorus probably took some time to figure out. What's the story on this one, did you tab it and get help like the other one?

Keep up the good work. If anyone remembers, I said I would figure out Reach, but I rented a 4track so I could make my own CD, so I have been spending most of my free time on that. So keep 'em coming, you have a great ear for transcribing songs.

thelividfan

Currently listening to: Livid EP

posted on 2003-10-20 at 22:18
That TAB IS KILLER !! TREMENDOUS AND SCHEMBRI RULE AS ALWAYS!! THANKS GUYS!!
tremendous
Administrator

posted on 2003-10-20 at 22:53
Yeah, same as some of the others - I tabbed it, then Chris had a look and changed a few things.

Kevinnn

Currently listening to: One

posted on 2003-10-21 at 20:50
can anyone tell how to tune your guitar to Eb, Bb, Eb, Gb, Db, Eb.

"Ah'd trade mah wife before ah'd trade ma GIT-tahr"

Adidas

Currently listening to: A Change Of Pace

posted on 2003-10-21 at 21:39
there are things called tuners...

if you want to tune by ear, just find the note you are tuning on another string...i'm no good at explaining like this. basicly if you want to go from E to Eb, one way to do it is to find Eb on another string (like the 6th fret on the A string, assuming the A string is still A). play Eb on the A string at the same time as the E string and start tuning down until that "wavey" sound stops and the two notes sound the same. Hopefully that makes sense.

"What are you doing?" >.>

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of Adidas This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of Adidas
1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2003-10-22 at 14:49
yea get a tuner i got mine from strings attached

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
tremendous
Administrator

posted on 2003-10-22 at 17:23
Tuners are genius if you don't know how to tune by ear. I got one off ebay recently. You might find it easier to tune one half-step under the tuning of the song - you have to tune fewer strings that way. So D, A, D etc. But then you won't be able to play along to the song.

Adidas

Currently listening to: A Change Of Pace

posted on 2003-10-22 at 18:25
tuners are definately a thing of wonder. they save alot of time when tuning, even if u can tune by ear. unless of course you are so good at tuning by ear that you can tell exactly what note the string is w/o playing another to compare it too...i can't do that so i like to use a tuner so i dont have to spend all day making sure i have it exact. a good tuner will also be more acruate than tuning by ear. unless you are that person who knows the note when he hears it.

any music store should have tuners (unless its a store for a sepecific instrument other than guitar). you probably will not want to spend a lot of money but the cheaper the price, the cheaper the quality. atleast thats my experience with tuners. i bought a 10 dollar (US dollar) tuner that lasted me about a week before it stoped working properly. now, no matter what note i play, the tuner sees it as G.

"What are you doing?" >.>

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of Adidas This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of Adidas
tremendous
Administrator

posted on 2003-10-22 at 21:37
Heheh. I don't know how much tuners cost wherever you guys all come from, but the tuner I bought (a Boss TU-12) retails at around the disgusting price of £130. I bought it from ebay for £65 including postage. This tuner's never been wrong for me, and I can tune my acoustic guitar easily too as it has a little microphone.

Kevinnn

Currently listening to: One

posted on 2003-10-22 at 21:45
quotation:
Originally posted by 1lilrockerchic

how much?

"Ah'd trade mah wife before ah'd trade ma GIT-tahr"

curbside_gal
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: the illP

posted on 2003-10-23 at 00:10
YAY the tab ROCKS, i think its sooo kool that the livid has tabs up on the site, it's so much easier than trying to work it out on my own!! Two thumbs up Livid, and every one that is involved in the tabb'n

{Hocus Pocus i'm losing focus - you knock me off of my feet with your kiss - Ain't got no reason to compromise when i'm with u i'm in paradise } Rides Again ... rides ... again???

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2003-10-23 at 01:14
An affordable hand tuner in canadian dollars can range from 10-30 dollars. Get a Korg tuner (not sure the exact name), it should cost no more than 20 dollars. They work fantastic, the meter doesn't fly all over the place and read the wrong notes like other cheap tuners can. They also have a built in feature that allows you to automatically tune down half step, whole step, 1 and haf steps and so on. That can come in handy if you don't know what the names of the notes are that you are tuning to. It's palm sized, slim and black or grey.
What tremendous was talking about is a big ass expensive tuner that proffesionals use.
Hope that helps.

mi
Über Poster

Currently listening to: darcy

posted on 2003-10-23 at 03:09
quotation:
Originally posted by Kevinnn
quotation:
Originally posted by 1lilrockerchic

how much?
I bought mine from Strings Attached too... it was about $20ish... A Korg and i think the name of it is GA-30... its wonderful... It can be switched to tune Bass or Guitar, has a mic for acoustic guitars... it also has a button for flats, so you can tune up to 4 flats, and it has a sound button that plays the sound of the note, so you can tune by ear if you want....

Edit: oh and great work Tremendous, thanks for yet another Tab!

[Edited on 23-10-03 by mi]

the act of sacraficing bitter memories

i cant bring myself to fogive you, i cant force myself to fogive you, i cant bring myself to forgive you

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2003-10-23 at 06:02
Woo, go the GA-30!

Anyway, it's cool to see a new tab, even though it's not bass.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
tremendous
Administrator

posted on 2003-10-23 at 14:17
quotation:
Originally posted by Reivax
What tremendous was talking about is a big ass expensive tuner that proffesionals use.

Heheh, yeah. It's what's called a chromatic tuner - you can tune any note, not just a few common guitar tunings' worth.

Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2003-10-23 at 15:12
What exactly do you use it for, if you don't mind me asking? I'm not even sure if I could find a use for something like that. How often do you need to find different notes, you know? Just curious.
tremendous
Administrator

posted on 2003-10-24 at 01:30
Well I hardly ever use standard tuning - the music I play demands a whole bunch of different tunings and I couldn't be sure that a non-chromatic tuner would do for all of them. I think most non-chromatic tuners just have standard, drop-d and a couple of open tunings, plus all their flattened tunings. I need more than that. Of course you could use any tuner to tune any note by fretting a note and tuning to another if you see what I mean, but that can be inaccurate.

But this thread's about I Could Fall.

go to top