go to bottom

Author: Subject: Did anyone else??
Millard
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Thrice

posted on 2003-10-27 at 03:27
Did anyone else??

Did anyone else order in the "King of the Castle" cd, and laughed when it was a burnt cd? hah Still really worth it for the amazing music on it.

Millard

"A Mirror that hasn't met my fist but i can'h help but feelin' i'm due for a miracle"

mi
Über Poster

Currently listening to: darcy

posted on 2003-10-27 at 04:42
actually i bought it from chris myself... i had to bug him for a few weeks to burn me one... it was pretty funny because he made it sound like a real mission to make the CD... but it is definitely an amazing CD

the act of sacraficing bitter memories

i cant bring myself to fogive you, i cant force myself to fogive you, i cant bring myself to forgive you

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
Adidas

Currently listening to: A Change Of Pace

posted on 2003-10-27 at 04:44
well if you think about it, arent all cds burned

i had to buy the cd twice, my first copy was stolen from my car along w/ some 50 other cds. and i almost permanently ruined my second copy when i put it in the pocket on the door of my new truck and it started raining when i had my window cracked and the rain got on the cd case and seeped in the case and got the cd wet so the label got all wet and started pealing off and stuff, but i managed to save it. i made a copy of it (along with the rest of my cds that were not stolen and ones i've bought since) so that if they are ever stolen or ruined i can always make a new copy.

[Edited on 27/10/03 by Adidas]

"What are you doing?" >.>

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of Adidas This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of Adidas
armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2003-10-27 at 07:03
I definatly laughed when i recieved mine... but then again they aren't signed, so it made sense. awsome cd- tis one of my favs.

I also found it quite interesting that they designed the Fear Of Fading cd with all of the scraches in the case. the most ingenious and artistic thing that i have ever seen done with a cd case.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

Millard
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Thrice

posted on 2003-10-27 at 22:25
Yah, it was funny, but worth it! such a good cd!

"A Mirror that hasn't met my fist but i can'h help but feelin' i'm due for a miracle"

powerman5k

Currently listening to:

posted on 2003-10-29 at 06:44
I didn't really laughed, but I was a little bit confused ... but it's the music that counts and this CD is awesome!

go to top