go to bottom

Author: Subject: You guys are just in denial.
Primis

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-3-10 at 13:45
You guys are just in denial.

A couple days ago I was complaining that Jer was replaced by Justin. People immediately defended him.

One person was defending the fact that he was in a pop band and said that before that he was in a rock band. This person was trying to show that he is not a completely a fag popstar. ANY TRUE ROCKER WOULDN'T SELL OUT BEING A ROCKER BY GOING TO TRY-OUT FOR A POP GROUP.

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2004-3-10 at 13:50
ummm... excuse me you dont know the story and i rather not explain i rather his cousin Gemma explain and we are not in denial ok. you really need to know the whole story before you start calling Justin a fag. (which he is NOT)

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2004-3-10 at 14:10
And what makes you a rockstar expert? Really. The band found a really cool guy that can sing and loves the music. You would defend him to if you weren't an immature, closed-minded kid. It's about the music, smart guy, and one day you may realize that.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

Primis

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-3-10 at 16:37
See lilrockerchic... I do know the story I know it very well. Jer went off to school and so they had to replace so did Hartell and Bowes. I'm just saying it's sad that a band that had so much potential, that were even approached by Fred Durst had to settle with a Popstar singer. I think it loses the charm a little. Oh well we'll always have the old LIVID songs.
Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2004-3-10 at 17:21
Buddy, it's clear from your version of events that you do not know the whole story.

Secondly, who the fuck are you to judge someone's decision to join a band of a certain genre.

I'd really like to see Chris S come on here, if he even thinks you warrent a response, and make you eat your words.

Fred Durst? What?

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2004-3-10 at 17:27
I hate to keep this meaningless conversation running, but I still have a couple questions for this guy.

Do you think that someone like Fred Durst would be a wise dicision for the band? Explain yourself if you think so.

Are you truly that close-minded that you can't even believe that someone could like pop and rock music? That Justin isn't a human being..he's just a "pop star"? If it were a mistake that Justin was in that band, that's for him to decide. I doubt he thinks it was a mistake. It helped him get his name out there and that is what all aspiring musicians are trying to do.

Alright, that's enough wasting my time on that for the time being. Just listen to the music, man. Quit worrying about the image of a band because, in the end, it has no real affect on the music. And that is really all you should be worried about.

This kind of makes me afraid of the interviews the livid may have in the future. "So, I hear Justin was in a pop band? Let's talk about that." Could be shitty...

Edit: ^ That's what I'm really thinking, btw. (Jeff's statement)

[Edited on 10-3-04 by Reivax]

LividChris
of The Livid

Currently listening to: CHIODOS

posted on 2004-3-10 at 17:34
Fred Durst eh?? Yeah tell him I say hi and sorry he didn't make the cut. Apparently Primis has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Primis, I really appreciate your opinion regarding the singer I chose to front The Livid, it means a lot to me. Fans like you are great. Justin has been in the livid for over a year and half and you're still sticking around posting on our threads. If you don't like him, that's cool, just stop being a loser about it and move on. Punk.
Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2004-3-10 at 17:47
Zing!

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2004-3-10 at 18:01

Mark

Currently listening to: james blunt

posted on 2004-3-10 at 18:04
I wonder how old Primus is ?

He just just got owned.

www.westpointrock.com

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-3-10 at 18:37
The things some people say to get attention…
Honestly Primis, last thread you made was enough for me to want to flame you till the end of time…However, I was kept from doing so by our great admin boy…
However, you just fully made an idiot of yourself in this second thread you’ve made.
Do me a favour, and get a life. Please.

Schembri, that was the greatest comeback ever haha, way to handle it man!

And, I agree with what Jeff and Chris said.

Please get your facts straight before you come to assumptions Primis, you obviously know nothing about TheLivid, I can’t even understand why the hell you would join the forums.
This is not even a “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it” issue, because after all there IS this thing called ‘freedom of speech’…BUT If you’re gonna throw something out in the open like that, at LEAST have the decency to check if your facts are correct, which by the way none are, jerk.

[Edited on 10-3-04 by little_lady]

you won't let me down...

Primis

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-3-10 at 19:22
Whatever Chris and the rest of you guys. All I'm saying is that if Christian is leaving the band you should try to accomodate a new good guy. And restructure the band while you're at it. Accomodate Jer or a guy with a voice like his to replace Justin and don't worry just can still be around. He could be a groupie. Yeah that's brilliant idea. And Chris about the F Durst thing, well it's funny how rumours get around.
little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-3-10 at 19:25
Okay buddy, Jeremy is NOT coming back...so quit your whining.
Justin is staying as vocalist for the band, okay? It seems to have been a GOOD move by Chris to put him there if things have continued to be better for the band for the past year and a half that he's been there.

So, please..just give it up and shut it.

you won't let me down...

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2004-3-10 at 19:54
quotation:
Originally posted by LividChris
just stop being a loser about it and move on. Punk.

i like these words chris "just stop being a loser and move on punk"...

primis is looking for a death wish; and the story i was talking about is Justin's not Jeremy's everyone here know's about Jeremy's story to an extent. Oh as for the new bassist I know that they have Rob and I am happy they managed to find him because i have this feeling this guy is really in to the music and he is a good player cause Chris Schembri would not get some one who is not good.

so primis i think we all wish that you would stop bashing Justin and other band members as well.

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
LividChris
of The Livid

posted on 2004-3-10 at 20:06
It's hilarious how much balls some people have when they're sitting behind a monitor and a keyboard. Anyway, here's your boyfriend Jeremy's e-mail address. hotboy2nv@hotmail.com I'll give you his home address too if you wanna send him flowers. As for dealing with him not being in the band, stop being a pussy and stop listening to the band, that might help.
Xlivid
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: THE LIVID

posted on 2004-3-10 at 20:36
hey primis....

just so you know... JEREMY LOVES R&B MUSIC... actually i engineered some tracks for him a while back that he wrote that sound like a cross between craig david and the livid... and by your standards that would make jer a sellout as much as justin... because you have make it clear about how much you love jer, i thought that i would informe you of one thing and that is that Musicians love MUSIC... not just Rock...
so get a life and go outside or something... cuz obviously your computer screen is frying your brain...

your an idiot.
cb

[Edited on 10-3-04 by Xlivid]

Christopher Bowes
Founder/ head of technical production
www.64dollarproductions.com

LividChris
of The Livid

posted on 2004-3-10 at 20:57
Bowes you rock.
3 Chambered Heart

Currently listening to: ThE LiViD/AlIeN AnT FaRm

posted on 2004-3-10 at 23:07
Boy this seems familliar.....(hoobafingbus)
Oh well.....I feel a tirade coming on and thats never a good thing......
I got alot of flack over my little escapade with the previously named superstar, so maybe i'll bite my tounge for a min or 2.....
I suppose Primus i have but one thing to say..........

bitch

I was created by Echo, but destroyed by Design

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2004-3-11 at 07:35
I've got to say, there's one good thing about this topic, it got posts out of Schembri and Bowes, which I haven't seen in a while (plus they're all gold, so even better).

This guy almost makes me regret liking Primus, damn bitch, can't even spell the bands name right.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
Primis

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-3-11 at 17:39
Chris what you haven't realized is that to be honest I like this band it's true I prefer Jer over Justin but it's just an opinion and Justin is still good. Anyways you should thank me for starting all this comotion. It has brought all these people together to defend your band and to let you know how liked you guys are. Keep up the good work. Oh and yeah send me Jer's home address I would like to send him some flowers. LOL (that was jokes)
Later

Chris
Moderator of Death

Currently listening to: textures

posted on 2004-3-12 at 05:57
:>

ta bi

go to top