go to bottom

Author: Subject: trash talk vol. II
mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: postishead @ the roseland ['96]

posted on 2003-5-14 at 23:37
trash talk vol. II

here it is... the second installment of my expose on the secret lives of the livid's band members.

this week i would like to share some of the little known truths to justin's life.

while he claims to hail from montreal, the facts beg to differ. justin was born Viktor Masiknovat 9:42am on december 23rd, 1979 in what was then the communist USSR. at a young age his gist of song was evident. whilst living in a community comprised to homeless and gypsies, he would stand out front of his shanty-like home and sing traditional soviet songs of liberation and nationalistic pride. a small fan base grew, and justin was on his way to stardom.

but as quickly as his notoriety was gained, it was lost. when stepping out his front door to perform for his loyal minions, he saw no one. no audience.

upon walking down the cobblestone streets of his hometown [which has since been destroyed since the fall of the soviet] he saw the crowd that had once sat loyally at his door were crowded around a monkey that had been trained to perform tapdance numbers from early 1920's russian vaudeville performances. justin was irate. in a fit of rage he lunged at the primate and without a shred of remorse, savagely murdered the monkey. he was cast out of his village, never to return.

he then set sail for the land of opportunity, but because of the cold war was cast of of the united states and once again in exile. after a horrendous storm off the coast of massachussets, his steamboat was sent down the st. lawrence river and finally set to rest in montreal. the rest is history.

Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool. And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis.

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2003-5-14 at 23:51
How do you come up with these things hahaha

you won't let me down...

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: postishead @ the roseland ['96]

posted on 2003-5-15 at 00:00
dont shoot the messenger.

i dont "come up with these things"......

it's just my job to tell you......

kinda like the Entertainment Tonight "Where are they Now" segments......

i always wondered what happened to kimmy gibbler from Full House...... when did SHE get hot?

Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool. And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis.

little_lady

posted on 2003-5-15 at 00:02
I dunno, DID she ever get hot?!

I haven't seen any before and after pics lol so maybe you can come up with some lol ?!

Oh okay..so according to ya, these are the facts lol..

you won't let me down...

kaitlynn
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: rent

posted on 2003-5-18 at 00:45
oh yeah i liked her..she made the show good

-Kaitlynn*

"I dreamed a dream of days gone by, I dreamed a dream a life worth living. I dreamt that love would never die. I dreamt that life would be, forgiving...But the tigers come at night, with their voices loud as thunder. As they tear our dreams apart, as they turn our dreams to shame."
-Fantine
(oh the the lifelong sorrows)

little_lady

posted on 2004-7-4 at 18:38
Since I bumped the first one up, I might as well bump "Volume II" as well.

As you can see, I used to be weird..do you guys see how many "lol"s I used in ONE sentence?..That's pathetic. I wish I could delete those posts.

Comeeeee on Mr. Bob Dobalina..we're still waiting. You gotta get the facts about Chris, Rob and Adam out there..
The truth must come out!

[Edited on 4-7-04 by little_lady]

you won't let me down...

RobH
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Westpoint

posted on 2004-7-5 at 00:46
It's amazing... his foreign accent is undetectable.

www.sluggy.com

Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2004-7-5 at 06:31
Cry, I von't try to vash zee teers out from my eyes.....

in his best Russian accent.

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
Mark

Currently listening to: james blunt

posted on 2004-7-5 at 13:02
quotation:
Originally posted by Jeff K
Cry, I von't try to vash zee teers out from my eyes.....

in his best Russian accent.

Haha, very good Jeff.

www.westpointrock.com

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-7-5 at 21:51
Amazing how we haven't seen his yamaka or his dradle. Perhaps, they're hidden in his microphone...

one last show.

Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2004-7-6 at 20:33
So wait, he's Jewish now?

I clearly said he was Russian. Although there are some people from the former Eastern Bloc States who are Jewish, people of Slavic descent, I never made mention of that.

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-7-7 at 02:26
Perhaps his family fleed to Russia during WW2. That would explain the grey hair. And that mysteriously shaped "microphone stand" which looks more like a cane.

[Edited on 7-7-2004 by Pure_Ibanez_Sound]

[Edited on 7-7-2004 by Pure_Ibanez_Sound]

one last show.

go to top