go to bottom

<<  1    2  >>
Author: Subject: We ( as in me/I >.> <.< ) miss Jeremy
tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2003-5-9 at 19:24
As for my opinion on singers.... I'd say I will miss Jeremy's voice, just becuase I was so used to it when he left, but they're so similar that I don't have any problem with Justin replacing him, and if the newest songs are something to go by, I am very excited about what they're going to produce together

Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2003-5-9 at 20:18
Sorry, I think I misunderstood that person's post. My apologies.

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2003-5-14 at 16:27
For some reason I prefer Jeremy on the old songs, Justin on the new. Like, Lroke and Crossed and Clear Me, I think Jeremy sounds better, but then on Shaded and Sink Justin's voice suits perfectly. I guess it's due to different singing styles, Jeremy seemed to hold the notes in B&C and Clear Me, whereas Justin made them shorter and sharper. I think Jeremy's method sounds like there's more emotion in his singing, but again, Justin does the same thing in the two new songs putting plenty of energy and passion in. I guess deep down I miss Jeremy's singing style, but if I need to hear him I've always got KotC and FoF to listen to. Justin is definitely a good replacement and after listening to the new songs I wouldn't want the band to go any other way.

Now that I've just written a novel in reply to such a simple topic, I'm going to click the "Post Reply" button before I continue to ramble on.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
Robbie

Currently listening to: I COULD FALL

posted on 2003-6-5 at 21:36
Jeremy/Justin

i think that its very odd with the 2 singers. for example i think that justin in clear me is better than jeremys....but i think theyre both very good in broke and crossed. justin puts the right stresses on the right parts...(i dunno if that makes sense) but jeremy sounds very fluid too soo...i dunno ... i think that they should re-do more of the old songs so people can get a feel for it all plus i think justin can redo some of the older tracks and make them his own

Robbie

Currently listening to: I COULD FALL

posted on 2003-6-5 at 21:38
also ... i think itd be really cool if they brought jeremy back and he did such songs as Sink, Shaded and Release...not that itll happen but itd be a creative thing to do..

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2003-6-5 at 22:15
Wat?

475 posts and he doesn't know who Jeremey WAS and who Justin IS.... I'm so lost... Man, u sure ur on the right site?

one last show.

<<  1    2  >>

go to top