SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-8-27 at 18:54
10/4/2004 @ REDS (Edmonton, A
Alexisonfire / Moneen / Hopesfall / Closet Monster
tix = $19

just about got it final, these guys are worth the 3 hour drive

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

Millard
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: Thrice

posted on 2004-8-27 at 19:26
thats sick! Moneen and Hopesfall rock, whos Closet Monster though?
SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-8-27 at 19:54
they are crazy hard rock band. its gonna be wicked

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2004-8-27 at 23:54
I'm going to their conert with those same bands on september 16th.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

Eric

Currently listening to: Owen

posted on 2004-8-28 at 01:25
I cut off the fat guitarist maaa bad the pic woulda been to big.

www.nobodyknew.net

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-8-28 at 03:00
Somewhere in that pit, there's a little Paige screaming her little heart out. *sigh*....

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

Millard
Recognised Member

posted on 2004-8-28 at 15:18
you see that backwards black hat, thats me, thats halarious, got any more?

"A Mirror that hasn't met my fist but i can'h help but feelin' i'm due for a miracle"

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-8-28 at 22:19
I think I got a few, but I'll have to wait until Monday to post them. My computer is getting fixed and I'm forced to use the laptop right now.

My favourite thing to do is brush my teeth with my Alexisonfire toothbrush.

Millard
Recognised Member

posted on 2004-8-29 at 14:19
where is you get a tooth brush!! thats sweet
hah

"A Mirror that hasn't met my fist but i can'h help but feelin' i'm due for a miracle"

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-8-29 at 23:42
Dallas Green was like "you want a toothbrush?" and I was like "OKAY!" so I gave him a dollar for it lol. Then I said "Now Alexisonfire can make my teeth clean everyday!!!" and then we did a happy dance.

Eric

Currently listening to: Owen

posted on 2004-8-29 at 23:47
quotation:
Originally posted by Millard
you see that backwards black hat, thats me, thats halarious, got any more?

Where?

www.nobodyknew.net

Millard
Recognised Member

posted on 2004-8-30 at 05:22
on the very right, atleast it looks like my quiksilver hat. i'm falling off the pic (if its me)

nott

Currently listening to: Alexisonfire, Rufio, Story of the Year

posted on 2004-8-31 at 02:44
Somewhere in that pit you will also find me rocking out like there's not tomorrow. I was actually right where that girl passed out, for those of you that recall. That guy deserves an award for pulling her out so quickly.

And, AOF is tough to get into at first. I took a while to get into them, but now i can't get enough. The energy is just amazing.

"This shit is not about pants. And this shit is not about shirts. And this shit is definitely not about hair. This shit is about having a good fucking time." - AOF

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-8-31 at 03:07
Yeah I thought that girl was dead, I was getting scared. I thought it was nice of George to make everyone stop so that she could get out. Then he told a pointless story. Oh how I love him.

P.s: you're my new best friend.

nott

posted on 2004-8-31 at 03:28
I take it I'm your new best friend because I love AOF?

Or maybe it's the fact that our signatures are both from the same AOF song? Now that's coincidence.

And yes, George is a very nice guy. The problem with him is that he is rather boring though, and the rest of the band seems to know it, so they interrupt him when he talks all the time. The ladies dig him, but for the dudes, he's a wee bit boring.

Anyways, nice to meet you new best friend.

"This shit is not about pants. And this shit is not about shirts. And this shit is definitely not about hair. This shit is about having a good fucking time." - AOF

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-8-31 at 03:40
I want to know if he screams like that during sex. And I don't care if he's boring, I don't need him to say anything I just need him to stand there and look pretty and scream occasionally cause it makes me hot in the pants.

And yes best friend, it is because we both share a love for AOF and because our sigs are from the same song! It's like we share a brain!

nott

posted on 2004-8-31 at 04:15
Guaranteed he doesn't scream like that during sex. Unless you're some kind of sex goddess. Which you probably are. So, yes, he probably does.

I'm not sure if we both share or a brain or if it's just that we both know a good song with an awesome message when we hear it perhaps?

I'm one of the AOF fans that thinks the self titled is just brilliant as well (although I like Watch Out! more)...

Do you like any (or all of): Moneen, Boys Night Out, Funeral For a Friend, Matchbook Romance, Rufio, Andrew WK?

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2004-8-31 at 04:46
You just listed some of favourite bands haha. Minus Andrew WK...I don't really listen to his music.

Millard
Recognised Member

posted on 2004-8-31 at 04:51
What about Closet Monster? i just found out that they are Playin at Fanshaw on the 19th! so i get to see them AGAIN!!! i can;t wait

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-8-31 at 04:56
quotation:
Originally posted by Millard
thats sick! Moneen and Hopesfall rock, whos Closet Monster though?

um millard, didn't u just say you didn't know who they were?:S strange

nott

posted on 2004-8-31 at 15:44
haha.

You should check out Andrew WK, he's pure jokes. I saw him at Wakestock and had a blast. Every song is about partying; Can't beat it!

And we seem to have similar music tastes...hmmm. shall we shag now or shall we shag later? heh heh

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-8-31 at 17:11
Um?? Back to the topic.

Music is like cheese. Their both orange and have a variety of colours and flavours. Can't forget the lemmon-y fresh smell...

one last show.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2004-8-31 at 17:54
yesterday i listened to a vast selection of music, ranging from Neil Young, Incubus and pink floyd. then i had a cheese plate...seriusly

Some things take more than a lifetime.

Millard
Recognised Member

posted on 2004-9-2 at 14:20
Side, i was talking about Closet Monster live, if they are good

<<  1    2    3  >>

go to top