was shocked.

ta bi

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-9-16 at 20:22
make me do all the work why dontcha!

Basil introduced himself.
"Your name is BASIL?" said the young female, in her valley-girl tone. "Who the hell names their kid that?!"

"Well...you know, I AM a hat. Not a 'kid'..and Basil is a perfectly good name." replied Basil, starting to feel a little uneasy. He could be a perfect warrior, but his only weakness was the opposite sex.

The girl had a minute to digest the last statement, and finally spoke. "Well, you are kind of cute, in a very get-away-from-me-you-freak kind of way." and she smiled.

you won't let me down...

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-9-16 at 22:33
Basil was so happy to have finally met one of these o so famous Alberta Hoes. He realized once he was in slave lake, there is nothing to do other then get really wasted, and sleep around. so he became a drunk, and a whore.

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2004-9-17 at 07:04
incidentally, he met Joel in a bar one night (to this day, nobody knows what he was doing in Alberta). Joel showed him a really good time, and he dicided to go with him back to good ol' sauga. Basil's travels were almost over... almost.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-9-17 at 16:39
...haha.. the last post ends with "drunk and a whore" and you start talking about joel? hahah...no pun intended,right?

Once they arrived in Mississauga, they were greeted at the airport by a lady who is little.

Can't type much.."we" (as in, a bunch of people from the site) will be on tv tonight..and I have to start running around...I trust you guys,though.

you won't let me down...

<<  1    2    3  >>

go to top