go to bottom

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>
Author: Subject: say what you want 2
little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2005-4-11 at 12:11
I just wanted to give everyone kudos for posting over the past weekend.
It's nice to see some action happening once again. To be truthfully honest, I was starting to lose faith.

With that being said, it took me a while but I've finally come to my senses and accepted the bronze medal.
I realized it was greedy of me to want first place or nothing at all. At least I scored a medal unlike some other competitors.
I'll do it again next year and kick their asses. All of them.
Yeah, that's what I'll do.

you won't let me down...

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2005-4-11 at 12:45
Congratulations, you did well.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2005-4-11 at 16:38
'grats. i bought smallville box sets. love that show. my collection of dvds is getting pretty unmanagable now: smallville 1 and 2, strong bad email, incubus vol. 2, incubus live at red rocks, mudvayne live dosage 50. sheesh i hope i never have to arrange all those.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2005-4-11 at 21:11
On saturday, my friend Lauren was driving me and some friends home and we stopped at this red light. There were these guys in the car next to us and all of a sudden three of them jumped out of the car, started doing an irish jig and danced around their car while playing flutes . It was the craziest thing I have ever seen...they were actually good at playing, too! And then when the light changed, they jumped back into the car and drove away. I may have been intoxicated when I witnessed this, but I know what I saw!

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

Chris
Moderator of Death

Currently listening to: textures

posted on 2005-4-11 at 21:22
hahaha, might have to try that some time.

ta bi

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2005-4-11 at 21:28
Obviously the increase in posts is due to my return to the squared circle...

PLEASE, just call me the Vikor(sp?) of Christ.

Oh yes... Someone please explain what I'm calling myself. I too have no idea.

one last show.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2005-4-11 at 21:37
you got me there PIS...

Some things take more than a lifetime.

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2005-4-13 at 07:32
MSN 7.0 the new shit is driving me insane! It must DIE!!!

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

posted on 2005-4-13 at 08:09
Awesomely radical.

I didn't really have anything more meaningful to say but felt that by saying nothing I would be doing more harm than good, thus the statement "awesomely radical" was born.

For someone who tends to make one or two word responses to posts, I seem to do an awful lot of typing... must be something in the water.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2005-4-13 at 14:49
luckily the bad new stuff in msn7 loses its appeal very quickly, so after a few days none of it gets sent or received. you can switch off nudges and automatically playing "winks" in the options somewhere too.

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2005-4-13 at 19:46
MSN 7 is like a seisure in a bottle.

However.. You may still call me the Vicar of Christ.

I do now realize what it means.

one last show.

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

posted on 2005-4-14 at 00:23
I don't have MSN 7 yet, hasn't asked me to upgrade, so I haven't. Is it just me or is MSN getting more sexual, what with all this "nudge nudge" "wink wink" stuff.
1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-4-14 at 04:40
i hate it cause on my comp it wont lemme open convo windows for when i wanna talk to people... grr "winks" and "nudges" are annoying.

I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
Adidas

Currently listening to: A Change Of Pace

posted on 2005-4-14 at 14:23
i have trillian and connect to msn using it...i don't have to put up w/ any of that i guess...lucky me i suppose

"What are you doing?" >.>

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of Adidas This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of Adidas
Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-4-15 at 02:00
I chopped off alot of my hair tonight.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-4-15 at 09:15
and it looks good paige...

I need to find away to get msn for when im in the library... they have seemed to blocked what i usally use.

I’m without you *Xx

Krista

Currently listening to: the hum of my computer

posted on 2005-4-15 at 11:56
I'm heading to the Dominican in ONE WEEK!! I'm so excited. Sun, Beach and FREE Alcohol. What more could a girl want? ha ha

Dez...I promise once you're legal I'll take you with me on vacation as my interpreter.

If you have something to say, raise your hand...and put it over your mouth.

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

posted on 2005-4-15 at 12:26
Hey, do any on you know about Chile something or other Quando (not entirely sure how it's spelt)? The whole thing where the Chile government enforced a police state upon the citizens? I'm doing a political based film project and it's heavily related to the way Australian government is acting at the moment, so if anyone knows that'd be super.

[Edited on 15-4-05 by Sin Ogaris]

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2005-4-15 at 13:54
My sister just came home from the Dominican. It was for a school mission trip.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

little_lady

posted on 2005-4-15 at 16:22
Once a year, the time comes for my school's music program to host a Music night (2 hour show) within school grounds.

Once again, I am performing.
Too many times, actually. I think I'm on stage over 6 times.

I got a solo line on "Seasons of Love", which I'm sure will be awesome if I stop being so nervous.

Tickets are $5 dollars, and can be bought at the doors.
It's the only beaten-up, next-to-a-nunnery school in all of Mississauga Rd.
If you want to, feel free to come and watch.

I can buy tickets in advance.
The show itself is 7-9 on Thursday, April 21st.

you won't let me down...

Chris
Moderator of Death

Currently listening to: textures

posted on 2005-4-15 at 18:17
quotation:
Originally posted by Krista
I'm heading to the Dominican in ONE WEEK!! I'm so excited. Sun, Beach and FREE Alcohol. What more could a girl want? ha ha

Dez...I promise once you're legal I'll take you with me on vacation as my interpreter.

hey! she's legal here

ta bi

little_lady

posted on 2005-4-15 at 18:59
So why don't you take me on vacation, Chris?
exactly.

you won't let me down...

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-4-15 at 22:17
last night at my alexisonfire concert i was backstage talking to dallas during the first bands set. then for no reason at all these security guys grabbed me by the arms and took me outside where they ripped my wristband off and told me they were kicking me out for being somewhere that i wasn't allowed and for being intoxicated. i was so pissed last night and then i get home today and this was posted on the alexisonfire website.

Edmonton fans we have found out why certain bands don\'t play Reds and we are now one of those bands that will never play there again.

This does not mean we are not coming back , just means we will do more days at a smaller venue or if their is an alternative that is the same size.

Coles Notes Version of what went down

- Security sucks life, during Rise Against set Dallas had words with security about the abuse that was happening with the kids

- duriing AOF set it was escalated and the show was stopped several times because of bullshit fighting. The security did not help control this in a proffessional manner at all

- we spent quite sometime autographing everyones merch at the end of the night Dallas saw two big security officers picking on a smaller dude

- dall went over to break it up and dall got put in a full nelson then arm bar. Check this out, the asshole security was refering to himself as 'Deisel' and was saying 'You made Deisel mad', 'Deisel is going to brake your arm',.

- Tim from Rise Against comes over and the same things happens

- Ratboy from Jersey comes over and we have a 3 peat. Ratboy breaks free and goes gets our family

- Family comes out and security are completey wanting to scrap (pieces of shits). Some spectator toss\'s a bottle and our tour manager gets punched in the face

- Dall gets kicked out and banned from the mall by mall security, for no reason at all. More back and forth continues and we don\'t get out of there until like 2AM

Needless to say we are never going to play there again and we really wish promoters would take more control over the security they hire, not just for our sakes but for the god damn fans sakes. They pay their hard earned money to come in and to get treated like shit, fuck that, that is bull shit.

We are going to do our best to make sure this doesn\'t happen but its hard for us. So please if you fans ever encounter this, take action, write a letter, start a petition, do something becuase its bullshit, security is there to protect you, not instigate a fucking fight. Needless to say its really unfortunate that people like 'Deisel' exist.

i'm pretty sure i was the reason dallas was giving the security gaurds shit during the rise against set cause that was right after i got kicked out. i'm so mad i spent like 300$ to go there and didn't get to fucking see it

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-4-16 at 03:49
Dude, that fucking sucks. Who the fuck puts Dallas Green in a head lock?! He's the nicest guy to ever grace this green earth. AOF has always been very considerate of their fans, they care alot about making sure their fans are being safe. When I was at one of their shows, the pit got way out of hand and this girl got really hurt and George saw and made everyone sit down until the paramedics came and got her out. He told us some story about a snowball and lectured us on "mosh pit ettiquette" while the paramedics were doing their thing.

And another thing! Who the hell talks about themselves in the third person? That is probably the lamest thing I have ever heard.

I don't even know what I would do if I was put in a position like that...if a security guard tried to harrass me like that and make me miss a fucking Alexisonfire show I'd just....DJHGISIGJSLPGOPSKGPOK;[;!!!!!!LDK!!

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2005-4-16 at 16:27
That sucks so much, Jorge. I feel for you, man. That's so harsh. Fucking Red's. That place is a peice of shit. Why the hell do bands even waste their time playing there. I hope to god something is done about this to try and get "Diesel" and his friends fired. People like that need to be shot.

[Edited on 16-4-05 by Reivax]

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

go to top