go to bottom

<<  1    2    3  >>
Author: Subject: Reckless
OverRated

Currently listening to: Evanescence

posted on 2003-9-15 at 13:53
I love it ! I love all there songs Ive heard so far though...keep up the great work guys! Cant wait to see you guys live again!

[Edited on 15-9-03 by OverRated]

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of OverRated ICQ status of OverRated This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of OverRated
curbside_gal
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: the illP

posted on 2003-9-16 at 19:58
Hey dudes, i just like to put my 2 cents in and say that the new livid song reckless ROCKS!!! i've heard a lot of their stuff in the past and this kicks some major ass!!! ( psst you didn't hear it from me but keep an eye open for postings 'bout a halloween show! )
View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
mi
Über Poster

Currently listening to: darcy

posted on 2003-9-16 at 19:59
dude!!! sup..... lmao (*cough* halloween *cough*) Reckless, is growing on me... i cant wait for the other 2 songs.

the act of sacraficing bitter memories

i cant bring myself to fogive you, i cant force myself to fogive you, i cant bring myself to forgive you

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2003-9-17 at 19:20
*cough, cough* yes Halloween dudes Reckless rocks im in love *faints* ( im JOKING) but it does kick ass!!!!

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
curbside_gal
Recognised Member

Currently listening to: the illP

posted on 2003-9-17 at 22:20
hey Peeps Reckless is the bomb!!! it really streaches the vox, they just keep take'n it to the next level! Good job Guys 2 thumbs up!!! Can't wait to hear the other two!!! Cough Cough... Halloween Cough ...Show Cough Cough keep ur fingers crossed!!

{Hocus Pocus i'm losing focus - you knock me off of my feet with your kiss - Ain't got no reason to compromise when i'm with u i'm in paradise } Rides Again ... rides ... again???

<<  1    2    3  >>

go to top