<<  1    2    3  >>
Author: Subject: Member 'Appreciation' Day *Feb14*
little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-2-14 at 04:53
Member 'Appreciation' Day *Feb14*

Ladies,gentlemen and..kids. :p

Welcome to the first annual Member Appreciation Day in the history of this site.

Today we are notcelebrating Valentine's Day (we all agree on how pathetic this day is, do we not?) so instead, we'll show those suckers and come up with a celebration of our own.

Here's the catch:
Pick a member, or even more than one if you choose to and write either a couple of sentences to a paragraph about them.
This should be in your statement:
-State who the person's name or username is.
-List reasons (does not matter how many) why you like this person.
-What has this user contributed to the site? Note: this is the main focus of the 'activity
[Names ARE allowed to be repeated]

So...pretty straight forward, should not be too hard to follow. Right?
I would suggest that this stay up all of February 14th and half of the 15th, then if Bart or Chris choose to, it can be most certainly removed.

Dez

no, this is nothing like the "saysomethingnice" thread.

you won't let me down...

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2004-2-14 at 12:29
This will be sort of hard for the people that don't come by as frequently as some of us. I will make my contribution anyway, though.

This is just a few random people. No feeling left out to anyone, because I will probably make another post later.

Little_Lady: She clearly has a great, lovable personality. She claims to have a crush on the majority of males on the board, but I have a feeling alot of the guys feel the same way about her. She is clearly highly intelligent for her age. And she seems to have quite alot of life knowledge, as well.

Dez has contributed a huge amount to this site, I think. In my opinion, if there were one member that was holding this place together and making it more interesting, it would be her. She gets alot of flack for her post count, but I never understood why. It's 99% jokes, anyway. Hope she sticks around for a while.

Mr. Dobalina: I don't really know what to say about this guy, especially since we never really have had a coversation on this site. What I have figured out, though, is that he seems like a geniuine person. Someone that would be really fun to hang around with. He also has some damn good taste in music and especially movies.

He, in his short time, has helped bring the board to life. There was a short period where the board was dying and when he came along, it shot up again. He posts interesting statements and he posts threads that make you think.

PIS - I think I like everything about this guy (I don't really understand his overly charged case of homophobia, though ). He, honestly seems just like the people I hung around with when I was in high school. He is someone I think I could relate to really well.

He has contributed, all in all, the best threads on the site, in my opinion. Because he really tries hard to make this place more interesting. A place where you want to come back to. And he done his fair share in doing so.

Armour_guitarist: What can I say about him. Probably the nicest person on hear. I think the guy wouldn't harm a fly. He has given me alot of compliments about my music and really made me feel like I have some talent (it's nice to hear that people other than your family really enjoyed listening to your stuff). Everyone has been amazing about saying nice things about some of the songs, but Ian seemed to be the most impressed. And that was really cool to hear.

The guy will probably be the third or fourth member to reach 1000 posts. I guess that says a little something about his dedication/obsession with the site. He doesn't create very many threads, but he posts something in every thread, no matter what.

Jorge: Once again, someone that I think would be a friend of mine if circumstances were different. He seems like the person that everyone likes. That son-of-a-bitch in high school that has all the friends and you want to be like him. I'm not saying this is what he is like, but that's what came to mind, so I'm sticking with it.

Another one of the insane posters on this board. He contributes his thoughts in all the threads. Things would be different if he weren't here.

RobH: He is someone I didn't think I would have very much in common with, at first. But our similarities in interests are quite surprising. He even took time out of his day to master one of my songs. Even though it was a simple gesture, it shows what a decent a guy he is.

RobH: Not as much of a crazy poster as some of us, but I think everything he does post is interesting and witty. Even though most dub dob's as the most intelligent on the site, I'd probably give the award to Rob. He also created the most interesting thread thus far, "music as an art". A thread many have tried to re-create.

Tremendous: Even though I'm sure he is quite disturbed by this thread and will never post in here, I must give him the credit he deserves. He, as a webmaster, is the best. Nearly everything you ask for, he delivers. He actually listens to our thoughts and takes them into consideration. Just a few moments after mentioning we need "thumbs up/down" similies, we had them. That was, I'm sure, an incredibly simple task, but it's awesome either way. No other webmaster is that on the ball. All we need now is those "soonish" tabs and I'll be extatic.

He's also a sick guitar player.

Ok, that's enough. If there are people I missed, I apologize.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2004-2-14 at 12:39
Kinda looks like a eulogy or something...

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2004-2-14 at 13:48
ian: really really good friend who ive never met/spoken to yet understands all my problems. this is great cause i cant get rid of a tiny bit of stress each time i pm him!

chris(pis): great guy too told me i could vent to him yell at him and bitch at him too!

chris(reivax):is like a big brother to me in a way when i feel sick told me to go to the doctors!

amanda(mi): is the coolest girl i know she is the one who introduced me to the livid and if it wasnt for her i would have never met my boyfriend. thank you amanda!

marce(thelividfan): yes hes my boyfriend but before we started going out was always a good friend of mine!

that is all for now!

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-2-14 at 14:25
Ahhahaha. My brain wash program is almost complete.

one last show.

tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2004-2-14 at 14:37
quotation:
Originally posted by Reivax
Tremendous: Even though I'm sure he is quite disturbed by this thread and will never post in here,

spot on! he knows me better than i thought.

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-14 at 15:21
Chris, I am speechless.
You are so adorable hahaha.
I'll post my thoughts on y'all later on...it's gonna take a heeell of a long time to empty out my brain of any thoughts about you all wonderful people.

you won't let me down...

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-14 at 15:40
[Oh and, it would be nice if everyone contributed to this thread instead of just looking at it haha...thanks]

you won't let me down...

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2004-2-14 at 15:42
funny cartoon dez!

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2004-2-14 at 16:46
Hmmm.... let me just double check what I'm supposed to write here... ok, got it. Let's get this show on the road.

Tremendous: Well, he seems down to earth, talented (in many regards, both with music and web design) and an all round great guy.

Contributions - Uh, he made the site, kinda goes without saying really. In regards to posts themselves, he's always quick to help out other board members whether it be forum related or guitar related, he's always there to help.

RobH: This guy has a great sense of humour, often I've sat here laughing my head off over something posted by ol' RobH.

Contributions - As Reivax stated, he created one of the greatest threads this board has seen (Music as an art). But not only that, he often lighten things up (at least for me) with his quick wit.

Chris: Hmmm, what to say, what to say... Well I guess the main thing is that at times Chris can be an absolute crack up, every single time he posts something in regards to "tremendous" I literally laugh out loud. I can just picture a guy actually saying it and it gets me every time.

Contributions - Being a moderator he helps to keep the boards in check and makes sure that people don't overstep the bounds or flat out break the guidelines set out for the boards.

Mark: Seems like a great brit to me, and I must say these are few and far between >.> <.< Anyway, Mark is a good bloke due to the fact that, well, he's a normal guy, at least as far as I know. Plus I think he looks like Prince William so he must get all the girls.

Contributions - As with Chris, he is a moderator of the boards and therefore I assume he puts his inputs in for steps forward for the forums.

Reivax: A great guy, who is a very talented musician, yet isn't afraid to look to others for help if he's unsure of something (I hate muso's who think they're the bees knees and think they know everything), which isn't often at all really, since when you've got skill like his you don't generally need a lot of help.

Contributions - Has put in quite a number of pictures of himself and his associates. As well as a lot of very intelligent comments in threads where it matters.

little_lady: Let's face it, could you imagine this board without her? It would be pretty damn dull if you ask me.

Contributions - Well... she's always the first to make threads about praising people or learning about people's personalities. Whether it be the "saynice" thread or the "Who are you" topic. She has probably been the number one cause of the majority of the people actually knowing anything about one another (except for the guys that knew one another beforehand, natch). She's also the most inclined to get people to actually meet, always anxious to see anyone from the board and I'm sure if it were within her power we'd all end up in a room together getting to know each other properly.

curbside_drummer: Not sure what to say about her (I think it's a her, can't rightly remember). She hasn't posted in quite a while but her main call to fame more than makes up for it.

Contributions - Simply put, she made the "Say What You Want!" thread, and while people may not realise this, it's saved quite a number of post counts from dropping due to excessive offtopic posting. Possibly one of the best contributions if you ask me.

Pure_Ibanez_Sound: This guy seems really intelligent to me. He's also really funny, and a great guy to have a conversation with.

Contributions - He always has some information to contribute to our little group. He's also put in some great ideas for how the site could evolve in the future.

Mr. Dobalina: Dobs has some interesting ideas. He also has some really intelligent things to say, and even though he seems chock full of general information (kinda reminds me of the guy on John Doe) instead of flaunting it and acting like he's better than everyone else, he's modest about his knowledge.

Contributions - Made a few memorable threads, mainly stuff that makes you sit back and think. He also puts in good arguments when they're needed, and backs people up with quality ideas as well.

xlivid: This guy is a ball, he's a funny guy with some incredible talents (video making stuff and drumming are the two that I've noticed the most, but I'm sure there's a lot more to him than just that).

Contributions - He's often contributing information on the Related forum due to his close relationship with the band he's one of the first to know everything. He's also a great help when people need information regarding The Livid's past or current exploits, all in all a great asset to the Related forum.

Now, I think that'll do for now, all the people I didn't put down, don't worry, you'll be added in due time (people like kaitlynn, Hyde, Shiftyroach, mi, etc). I'll likely do one for everyone (well, everyone that still posts or made a difference when they did).

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-14 at 21:31
Reivax my be one of the most honest, kind persons i've ever met. i beleive he actually, genuinly cares about the people in the forum, and does his best to make it a great place. I've never seen a post that was spam.

contributions: chris was one of the people who helped me feel comfortable here. he is a very open person with alot of things to say

i'll do more later , when i have time don't worry

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-14 at 22:22
You better,Jorge! haha just kidding..

Here are some of mine, I still need to do like another 5 or so..but these were the first who came to mind <3 haha.

tremendous: Bart is an amazing person, from A to Z. He is not just extremely talented when it comes to webdesigning but in the 9 months that I’ve been on this site he’s become one of my closest acquaintances. Hell, I’ve even had the honour of meeting him! -swoons-.
Extremely good at administrating this website, seems to be almost an expert at his field, and he is still so young!
Definetly someone who will go far in life, and I know for sure my life would be sliiiightly different if I had never come across this site, which he created.
(Can’t wait to see the look of Tal’s by the way)

Contribution: He is the mastermind behind this wicked site. His skill *and HUGE like for TheLivid* has made most of us stick around and enjoy all that this website has to offer.
He has dedicated a lot of his own personal time onto making this the best environment possible for all users, and I’m sure he’s had to sacrifice his social life at some point because of all the projects he’s working on, plus school.

mr. dobalina: Nothing I can say that he doesn’t already know. But, since you are ALL reading this, I might as well elaborate. Since Dobs joined this site back in May I noticed his witty posts “Trash talking” the guys from TheLivid. Very amusing, I thought...then I just never saw him post again. At least not until January, once this guy came back he came back with a BOOM and blew most of us away with his wit and entretaining posts/threads. This guy is top because, he admits to liking Justin Timberlake. (that’s after all how I began talking to him...) *nods*
How most of you see him is not at all how he is in person, he’s one of the nicest most down-to-earth people I’ve ever come across in my life.

Contribution: Amazing threads and posts. Manages to keep us all entretained and up-to-date on what is going on out there. His unique knowledge of music and movies make him quite the character around this site, telling us all about movies and songs we would neverrrr hear of unless he told us.
Always up to prove someone wrong, and his use of vocabualry never ceases to amaze me. The boards would not be the same without him.

Rob H: Oh Rob....where do I start? This guy is the definition of what all guys should be like, (who cares how corny that just sounded) I have extreme respect for this guy, he is just simply Rob, and that’s great.
Not only is he intelligent when it comes to his posts on this site but he is also studying in University to become a Mathematician, that takes guts and a hell lotta skill, and Rob sure has it.
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him once and he’s just so fun to be around. Yay for Rob.
I love the fact that he always has a positive attitude, and even when he’s not feeling at his best he’ll manage to make a funny situation out of anything.

Contribution: Rob has (As many of you have mentioned) created probably the most valuable thread in the whole history of this site. “Music is an Art”...I don’t think any of us are gonna forget what went down in that thread. Rob is always there to lend a helping hand, he is very good at debating and managed to challenge (and beat me, I think) at our little Debate Post Off challenge back in November/December.
He likes to challenge other thinking and talk about very inspirational things...I just love this guy. Sorry.

Reivax: Chris! Ahh this guy is like the older brother I always wished I could have, but didn’t. He is very open-minded, extremely thoughtful and considerate, sensitive to other people’s feelings, compassionate and just overall great. Though I have not yet met him, I’m sure he’s just as cool in person.
This is a guy who can turn anyone’s day into a brighter picture by sharing one of his own stories, which by the way..reminds me of another thing,his stories.
Chris is not afraid to speak about his personal life on these forums and is always willing to share an experience or two. I have a great amount of respect and admiration for this man, and I think it’s adorable that he’s engaged haha.

contribution: Well, for starters, he IS the pic whore of the site. But hey, the camera likes him so it’s okay hah. He has started some pretty crazy threads and contributes with just about everything that is going on. He’s been nominated “most intelligent” by a lot of people, and I can’t help but agree. He is definetly one of those 5 people that have kept me on this site all this time, I would have left long ago if it werent for him, and of course...them.
He always sees the bright side of any bad situation and tends to be quite a comforting person when someone has a problem.

Side0_Jr: His personality just shines through in every single post he makes. He has an amazing sense of humour and is quite intelligent. I don’t think there’s been any post by him that I have not enjoyed...he’s just such a cool guy! Though he lives in Alberta, the way he talks to me just makes it feel like he lives right next to me...definetly someone I’d hang out with if he lived a little closer. There is nothing about him that bugs me, at all..he’s just that great I guess.

contribution:He has contributed with wonderful insight on many different threads, he seems to have an opinion about everything and likes to express his views. Not only is he a total sweetheart, but by looking at the picture thread you can tell he gets all the girls too.

armour_guitarist: Oh...he knows. *shy blush* hahaha.
Contribution: Many interesting threads and awesome participation on some pretty heavy discussions. This is someone with a passion for guitars and bikes, and it's definetly shown on the different threads.
He is always in a good mood and being the youngest member of this site, he deserves a gold star.

you won't let me down...

Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2004-2-14 at 23:15
I appreciate the nice things said. Thanks you guys...seriously. I know we're corny as hell in here and I'm sure there are a few people (you know who you are) that are getting nauseated just by reading the title. But this BB won't be like this forever, so I'm gonna enjoy it. We all get along unusually well and I'm gonna take advantage of all the great people while it's here.

Sometimes I wish I didn't get so personal on here. Mostly because I feel like no one really needs/cares to know about all the little stupid shit that's happened to me. But I guess it seems you guys don't mind it.

Sin: I enjoy your posts. You show alot of intelligence in them. You also have some great taste in music by having stu hamm as an inspiration. Even though I haven't heard you play, I bet you play a mean bass. I hope you stick around here.

[Edited on 14-2-04 by Reivax]

mi
Über Poster

Currently listening to: darcy

posted on 2004-2-15 at 01:03
hey... a small bit from me....

little_lady: gracias para el todo. Dez is an outstanding person, a supportive friend and incredibly understanding.
Contribution: Dez keeps this board alive.

1lilrockerchic: danielle may be a little crazy, but her hyperness can be refreshing...
Contribution: posts the most confusing responses on the boards. it takes a vast ammount of patience and intelligence to sort through her posts.

tremendous: amazing.
Contribution: he built the site. well done!

Reviax: he's great to talk to. he is always thinking... and thinking deeply.
Contribution: many interesting and thought provocing posts....

curbside_drummer: Gems! She was the first person i met who knew the livid. She's an awesome friend!
Contributions: she started the say what you want thread!

.............. ok........ thats enough for now.....

the act of sacraficing bitter memories

i cant bring myself to fogive you, i cant force myself to fogive you, i cant bring myself to forgive you

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
kaitlynn
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: rent

posted on 2004-2-15 at 02:10
Okay, all though I have never really talked to most of you person to person I'm still gonna participate.

Mi- I think she is one of those people always willing to help out in any way possible. Is down to earth, and has a passion for bass guitar....like me

Reivax- contributes a lot to the threads on here and makes all of his posts acually interesting. He is a picture whore (someone said that before too) but that's okay, a board always needs one. He's very intelligent and open-minded at the same time.

Mr Dobalina- must be one of the smartest people on here (no offense to anyone else). He can just name off bands and movies like no tomorrow. He's also great with starting threads and topics that everyone can join in. He makes all his posts good in some way, either by making us laugh or gaining insight on life or other things.

SideO_Jr- seems like the easiest person to talk to. Is also one of those people that make this place fun. His posts always make me laugh...except for the serious intelligent ones.

1lilrockerchic- may not be as liked as other people here for her spam lol but she always seems to be in a good mood. Her cheerful behaviour can make everyone feel better or at least smile.

PIS- he gives me the impression as one of the nicest guys around here. His posts are intelligent or either really funny. I know that a lot of people here like him too, he even got his own thread when he was gone for a bit!

armour_guitarist- seems to be a very caring person. He is always sesitive about how everyone else is feeling, and can lift anyone's spirits without even knowing it. He is also funny, most of his posts make me laugh. A couple days ago he also admitted to watching 7th heaven religiously...now that takes guts! I'm also jealous of his livid t shirt...cause I want one.

Sin_Ogaris- I think he posts and says what everyone is always thinking, at least what I am thinking. He seems to be a nice person to talk to. He is also from the other side of the world...where he is spreading The Livid all over the world for us!

DeeDee- is totally funny. She is very down to earth. She loves Gob, like me and also was at the same concert as me once. She sucks at minesweeper...oh wait I'm supposed to be nice. She tries her best at everything she does

I'm tired now, my fingers are frozen. I'll probably add more later so don't get mad if you're left out!

-Kaitlynn*

"I dreamed a dream of days gone by, I dreamed a dream a life worth living. I dreamt that love would never die. I dreamt that life would be, forgiving...But the tigers come at night, with their voices loud as thunder. As they tear our dreams apart, as they turn our dreams to shame."
-Fantine
(oh the the lifelong sorrows)

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

posted on 2004-2-15 at 04:24
Right time to add some more people.

armour_guitarist: He's a funny little guy, always polite to everyone, yet ins't afraid to make the odd joke now and then.

Contributions - Always got something to say, and he is surprisingly intelligent considering his age. Always willing to add insight on the more thought provoking topics which is good to see.

kaitlynn: Seems nice enough to me. She also plays bass guitar, so she's alright in my books.

Contributions - Well, she makes the odd post now and then that makes me laugh, and I'm sure others do too. She's like the token black guy in teen movies that's put there for comic relief... or not.

DeeDee: Don't really know her, but she seems alright. While she could have a psychotic split personality that goes around killing people at night, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say that's not true... for now.

Contributions - She made the "magic CD player, which is the only thing that will work in the outlet". Also has some quality input in a lot of threads.

JeffK: Well, to start with he's Westpoint's guitarist, which straight away puts him in high regards. Plus he's a funny blighter, I just wish that more of the people I knew outside the Net were like Jeff (or anyone on here for that matter).

Contributions - He has some incredibly profound ideas on things. Plus he put in that awesome article to the life thread. Plus I liked the witty remarks between him and RobH.

mi: Plays bass, and I'm guessing she plays it well too (you don't buy a Fender unless you know how to use it)! Plus she's funny, and seems to love ellipses, really long ellipses.

Contributions - Helps brighten up things and along with the other girls on the site has helped me to learn quite a lot about the Mississauga area and Toronto as well. Right down to how the schools operate.

SideO_JR: Well, he doesn't like people calling him by his username, isn't that right SideO_JR? To me he also comes off as very intelligent and as a very capable human being.

Contributions - Made the cool "You Think You Know" thread, which should really get more input than it's been getting. Plus he's just all round a great poster, contributing well to keep the boards alive.

1lilrockerchic: Funny little lass this one. Quite a feat to actually get your thoughts through all the capitals and exclamation marks, but once you do there's often a good post underneath.

Contributions - Always got something to input, and she gets a laugh from me often. I actually know someone who acts like she posts and I always think of my friend when I read lrc's posts. Definitely brightens up the board.

Hyde: Along with his mod breatheren he rules over the boards with an iron fist, throwing anyone who disobeys the mod law into a pit of vicious vipers. Or he's just a great guy from Britain.

Contributions - Mods are hard to do this for since most of their contributions are behind the scenes, although a lot of his posts are very insightful so it's not all bad.

Shiftyroach: Seems alright to me, and I think he likes some Emm Gryner musician, I could be wrong though, he's very subtle about it

Contributions - Actually I haven't seen Shifty post in a while, well, there was his EMMagine topic but other than that he's fallen off the radar. He is another mod who I believe was appointed the job after the rest, but I could be wrong. Still I'm sure he helps keep the boards running effectively. Shame really about him stopping posting for a while because I liked all his "review concerts" etc topics.

Paige_x0x: Funny little girl. She's young, and well, young. Plus she had a couple of the guys falling head over heels when she posted pics of herself. Oh, and I can't forget the avatar, frankly it's the best on the site (Family guy rules and you have my two favourite characters in the one picture, sweet).

Contributions - Helped bring new members to the board, even if it was short lived, and just all round contributes some funny posts. But also has good input in things like the RotK topic and other things as well.

Well, I know I've missed people and I apologize if I didn't put you in, just abuse me profusely and I'll write something up.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
little_lady

posted on 2004-2-15 at 05:37
I think Sin wins the award for "most involvement in a thread" award

you won't let me down...

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

posted on 2004-2-15 at 07:10
And I do believe the "redundant award of redundancy" goes to little_lady.

>.>
<.<

What?

Mark

Currently listening to: james blunt

posted on 2004-2-15 at 11:51
Geeeze ! How the hell do you guys write about everyone like that?

I would just like to say fair play to all the moderators on this board, we're awesome

dez- your nuts, keep it up.

PIS- keep driking pis, must be good for you.

Mr.Dob- theres something about this dude that I dont know, its buggin me, stick around.

Bart- yeah i suppose hes quite good.

"pagieX0X's crew" - yeah you know who you are, keep polluting this board with trash

Reivax: Premier leauge of top blokes, you cant find a nicer guy ! keep it up.

the livid guys: yeah thanks for your short contributions to this site, blah blah.

hyde: you want to know something, hyde will know, keep it up.

Sin org: Crazy Oz man ! I like his posts, they are witty

deedee: is a nutty banana women kaitylnn: looks real nice in her grad photos.

Mi, My oh my. almost reminds me of Dez.
Side Ojr- says some stupid stuff ! quite funny

lilrocker- keep rawking, you say some silly stuff aswell.

JeffK: Jeff is an awesome guitarist. If hes got something to say he'll say it. Its nice to see that somene actaully thinks about what they are going to post

RobH: Haha, this guy cracks me, hes intelligent and relly knows how to argue, keep it up.

amour dude, keep posting wierd stuff

[Edited on 15/2/04 by Mark]

www.westpointrock.com

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2004-2-15 at 15:24
Hooray I wasn't forgotten! Thanks, Sin! And um...thanks Mark?

When I am actually awake, I will come back here and post my list. My brain just doesn't function properly this early in the morning.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-2-15 at 16:04
psst... some of you forgot me. As we speak, my master plan of taking over this site and changing the "member is online" color to RAINBOW.. instead of green. Anywho, I'll post my stuff now.

DeeDee- Dee is very fun to talk with and other stuff as well. I've enjoyed my millions of msn convos with you.

Dobs- One of the most intelligent people that I know. His brilliance never seces to amaze me! He's quite comical as well. I returned a day ahead of schedule so he couldn't make any more cool threads too. THAT'S MY JOB!

DeZy- What can I say about Dez? She's like the coolest person alive. I find it extremely hard to not laugh at her posts. Well the ones that are funny for that matter.

Jeff- Jeff from Westpoint(in a Japanese accect) has a killer band. I wish he'd post more. He sounds like a cool type-a-guy.

Ian- He's a dude that I'd hang out with in school. Then after school, for biking. During the winter, I'm sure that I might accidently chomp his bike up with my snowblower, as it is $1,000 more than mine. You bitch! lol

Bart: Bart and I kind of have a your cool, now your not cool relationship. I hated this guy at first, he was to serious for me. Now he's one of the most interesting people that I have never met. Keep the hard work up Bart.... it's good for your health.

RobH- I always confuse him with Rob on this site. Thank goodness for that H. He's like smarter than almost everyone here and I never get tired of his Univ. stories. Dez hearts RobH.

Sin- The compliments are much appreciated by the way Sin. Thanks alot. Truly a genuine, down to earth(really) type of guy. He needs to come to Canada and see some Canadian Kangaroo's in our new desert.

SideO- Ha ha, gel boy! What can I say about G-Diddy... I have no clue how to spell/say his real name, so I just call him G-Diddy. He deserves mad props for being one of the nicest ppl's on here that know how to insult people as well. Myself included. "PIS, that was not funny". Ouch.

Krista- So what about those Raptors eh? She's definately someone that most people forgot on there lists. Talk to this person, you'll be amazed at how smart she is.

Reivax: Gotta save the best for last. Well uhh I love you buddy. *breaks down and cries. In the process, PIS falls off his chair*

one last show.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-15 at 19:32
alright i have to do this now, i'll try my best guys, sorry if i don't get around to you i will eventually

ok first of all dez...LL....the girl of the site

if it wasn't for her i wouldn't be here, and i assume that goes for other people here too. she made me feel most welcome here when i first arrived, and she deffinatly showed dedication in getting to know me. I find her posts very interesting, and i often laugh when i read what she has to say. I hope she never leaves, and that one day i will get to meet her in person. your a great person girl, don't ever leave us(ps. you do not deserve the title of biggest spammer, you very seldomly spam)

PIS-at first i had a hard time excepting this guy because he reminded me of my brother so much, but i mean, who doesn't like PIS. I laugh my ass of when he starts bugging Reivax. It really wasn't the same when he was gone. he created my new nickname G-Diddy, which is all great with me. I may have been a little harsh in the past but i'm sorry bro. your great

Krista- where have you been girl? and what about the raptors? like really. she kinda reminds me of my older sister, which is really cool because we get along vvery well. she is very funny(when she posts...come on krista we need you) and is one of my favorite ppl here on the site.

paige- i guided her in her times of trouble(got her away from that hairy boy and gave her the family guy avator.....i just got disturbed thinking you could look like a hobbit she is the only person on the site that i talk to on msn, which means we are tight I see she posted there, which might mean she was able to fix her computer, but if not i hope she is able too very soon, we all need a little paige

sin- i was shocked to see him post so much in this thread, i never thought he paid so much attention to people, but now i know he does. I feel bad that he is all alone on the site, but i hope he knows he fits in just right. he was the one who first guided me to this site, through his site that had a biography and lyrics of the livid. he always has input on topics and i am very glad he's here

deedee- she seems to have slowed down in her posting, but she still posts now and then. she was very helpful with me when i was creating my media project of the livid and i am thankful for that. she is an intelligent girl and i hope she posts more often

Rob H-hands down the funniest guy on this site. time and time again his sarcastic remarks have made me burst out laughing, and then made people klaugh at me he seems like a great guy, and he guided me to the sluggy site, which is awesome. and your picture is crazy(crazy eyes i believe)

bart-is obviously an amazing site designer, and honestly i kinda see bart as a role model. to me he is the parental figure of the site, but he has very good posts, and seems to know a helluva lot about guitars

ian- a great guy, with a big heart. he shocked us all by admitting he was a youngin, but he doesn't seem like one. i have great respect for ian. he out posted me very quickly, which must mean he has alot to say

mark-completely disgusts me with his avators, i'm not sure why he has a fasination with ugly girls. but he seems like a great guy, who has been corrupted by the british way of life i find him quite funny at times, and i think he is a greeat mod

jeffk-i love his openness. i don't think there is one thing this man is affraid to say.

kaitlynn-i think she was the one who called me good looking, which must mean she has great taste in guys she is a very cool girl, who has only nice things to say.

lilrockerchick-i may have been a little hard on this girl at times, but i hope she doesn't hold a grudge. she has gotten much better about not being so mushy with her boyfriend on here, which i think we all are thankfull for. I find it odd but very cool how you can stay so positive all the time, no matter what. danielle is a girl who has nothing but love for everyone(i hope that is your name

thats all the time i have for now but i'll be back, baby

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

Mark

Currently listening to: james blunt

posted on 2004-2-15 at 19:45
I have a fetish for ugly girls.

www.westpointrock.com

tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2004-2-15 at 21:40
posted for jeff:

Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2004-2-15 at 21:43
You like fat girls eh?

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
<<  1    2    3  >>

go to top