go to bottom

<<  1    2    3  >>
Author: Subject: The CD Story Game
Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-2-17 at 23:30
The CD Story Game

Are you male of female? Do you have genitals that the opposite sex doesn't? Do have hair on your head? Do you enjoy bands called 'The Livid', 'Metallica' or 'Finger Eleven'? Do you wear socks? If you've anwsered yes to anyone of the above questions, this thread is for you!

Make a small story using song titles from any CD that you want. You can use the whole CD, or half the CD. Try and make it 2-3 paragraphs and comical. Post the band and the CD before your story. Good luck.

Metallica- Ride the Lightning

Joe was not your average guitar teacher. During his lessons, he felt like he was Trapped Under Ice. Not only was his constant efforts to escape denied by The Call of Ktulu, a under-ice legend, but his dinner was also getting cold.

Suddenly, out of no where he felt a sence of Creeping Death creeping up from behind him. A ball of fire shot right by his head, his previous methods of how to Escape no longer existed. Joe decided to Fight Fire With Fire.

Joe shot constant balls of guitar strings and guitar pic's at this mysterious death thing. The pic knocked it flat out on his ass.

As his religion preaced he had to pray for 24hrs to For Whom the Bell Tolls after a sacrifice had occoured.

After his praying, Joe said"Fade to Black, bitch." "Let all the guitar god's help me emerge from under this ice" he said.

Suddenly, bolts of lightning shot down, penetrating the ice.

"Ride the Lightning, Ride the Lightning" Hendrix whispered.

Sooner then later, Joe was out of his missory, and returned home to eat his dinner and listen to METALLICA!

one last show.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-18 at 04:45
Billy Talent

Once upon a time there was a young male, entering the world with Nothing To Lose. he met a young girl who was Living In The Shadow, and was quite intruged.

At first the girl was shy, and the male, formely known as Joe, tried hard to earn her friendship. Eventually, she become friendly to the male, and they did everything together. Their favorite thing to do was go fishing at the River Below their neighbourhood. It was always a big competition to see who could catch the biggest fish. The male, being he dominant species as he is, always caught the biggest fish, but This Is How It Goes.

One day, the girl, whose name was toni, was unusually exuberant, decided she was going to catch a bigger fish then the male. with the help of the fishing move, Line And Sinker she was able to catch the biggest fish anyone had ever seen. The male, being the competitive kinda guy he was, was very jealous and anger. He left the river, leaving the girl Standing In The Rain.

when toni returned home that night, she spoke in Voices Of Violence. she was so angry she Cut The Curtains that the male had bought her for valentines day. the male became very angry, and started telling Lies about toni. he told everyone....

sorry chris i give up, there is no way to make this funny, so i'm just gonna leave it at that

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2004-2-18 at 05:58
hmmm, ill go with The Livid - King of the Castle

I will admit that the neural is me, because i am not in denial. They tell me that i am falling behind, but i will step up to the challenge and elevate my life to new levels. Some people only live to imitate others, but i will be genuine... i will be me... already, by my sixteenth year, i have found a sense of individuality. i have severed all ties that make me less than who i am. And you said i would not make it. my success will spring up in your face, and you will cry... Ha, you though i had lost my pride!

ok, that sucked but oh well, and i realize that i did not use emanon, but i couldnt figure out how to use it.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2004-2-18 at 23:45
actually jorge i thought your is best so far.

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-2-19 at 00:11
*finishes bag of popcorn*
Yaw Georgy-Porgie, you had a whole love story going on, which then turned into a drama...CLASSIC!
It was like a mini one minute soap opera. You forgot "the ex" though haha..

Am I allowed to make it out of song titles from DIFFERENT albums?

you won't let me down...

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-19 at 00:18
that was what it was leading up to but then i got bored. i was gonna finish with the break up and then the ex sending the male a note to try honesty and stuff but i lost interest

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-19 at 00:26
That would have been TOO good. You would have gotten a standing ovation from me dear.

you won't let me down...

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

posted on 2004-2-19 at 02:13
Well mine was most creative. I mean, when have you ever seen a guitar teacher trapped under ice. I really liked your story Ian. Sin should do one for an Aussie band. There would definately be lots of 'blokes' and 'crykey's'!

one last show.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-19 at 02:19
haha that was classic chris, i laughed hard....cant you just imagine some oz songin with an accoustic....crykey, o, crykey

DeeDee
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: fall out boy

posted on 2004-2-19 at 02:23
my stories suck
someone make a story for me using this!

Mest - Destination Unknown
Opinions
Yesterday
Cadillac
Another Day
Without You
Fucked Up Kid
Its Over
Reason
Breakin' Down
Chelsea
Misunderstood
Drawing Board
Mother's Prayer
Living Dead

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-19 at 02:30
those would be good for lyrics of a song, except for cadillac and chelsea

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-19 at 02:39
You can be pimpin' it in your cadillac with a girl named Chelsea...

..hey, stop looking at me like that, it was just an idea!

you won't let me down...

DeeDee
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: fall out boy

posted on 2004-2-19 at 02:46
someone use those for a story! they're perfect!!

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2004-2-19 at 05:00
ok ive got a better idea. it's a new game we have to make up a story using only cd titles/band names/song names... you can use article and prepositions too, to make it make sense, but try to only do a sentace at a time or even just a phrase...

go for it.. have fun.

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

posted on 2004-2-19 at 22:12
quotation:
Originally posted by SideO_JR
crykey, o, crykey

one last show.

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-20 at 03:11
Chapter ONE

Alright guys, here’s my attempt at a “musical” story...
Don’t laugh..it’s a sad sad attempt

Members included: (in order of appearance)
Paige_x0x
little_lady
mr.dobalina
Pure_Ibanez_Sound

In one of those hot ‘summer nights’, a girl by the name of Paige strolled around the streets of a little town, let’s just call it Streetsville.
Streetsville was a very musical town, when walking around it all that sorrounded you was well, music....any store you’d step into had some type of music playing in the background, the local pubs would usually have some type of act going on, stringsattached was there to shop in, AND even sitting for a cup of coffee could be turned into a musical experience with the sultry jazz music sometimes playing.

As Paige entered a hip lookin’ coffee shop, a shadowy figure who was surely hooded and hiding its face, called her and said “Come and talk to me” Paige, scared, refused the invitation and headed over to the counter, trying to decide what brownie she’d buy.
The mysterious figure once again called her and said “Come, go with me” but this time, Paige had become really disturbed and attempted to walk out of the place. “Stay”, the figure pleaded, so Paige annoyed pulled the hood off the “mystery man/woman” to finally reveal the mystery, only to find out...it was just Des.

“Des! You little fucker..What is your problem?!” said Paige, half laughing, half upset.

“Well Paige, Lately I have been extremely bored, and you know me...I need to keep myself amused, this was one of those ways. Sorry you had to be the victim” said Des while paying for her Vanilla Bean latte.

You may be right” but still, sit with me..let’s chat.”

And so the girls sat down and chatted about life and love, because...what else do girls talk about? Exactly.
Suddenly both their heads turned at the exact same time as they saw a certain someone walking into the coffee shop. Paige couldn’t help but squeal like a little schoolgirl, catching this man’s attention almost instantly.
“Des, the stranger is coming!”
“Oh shush, it’s almost as if you’ve never seen a boy before (laughs). Hey Bob. Hadn’t seen you around here for the longest time” said Des smiling and pulling an extra chair over to the table so that he could sit down.

“No time to chat ladies, “The night is still young” and I got to get going, but thank you.Some other time for sure..but not now.” replied Bob as he stirred some sugar onto his coffee.

“Well then, mister hot shot,”scoffed Paige, “Get going, it almost seems like you need to be somewhere else right now.”

“I’m just working like a madman on this video project, I am currently editing some scenes from an Italian restaurant, you know...mob,fights,blood..stuff like that” he said grinning and started heading towards the door, then turned and said. “If you still have no idea what the hell I’m talking about, Des,if you want just tell her about it” and he left.

Paige, with a puzzled look on her face said “What the...I’m lost.”

Des nodded and sipped her latte, then said “Say goodbye to hollywood, the real movie industry is coming to Canada soon enough...and we shall be cooler than the Americans, not that we aren’t already...of course. Bob’s just working on some BIG project, we should not disturb geniuses at work, I guess he was rushing to get out because he had some good idea to jot down, or maybe he was just pressured with time..I don’t know”

“Or maybe, just maybe...he doesn’t like us” laughed Paige standing up, “Come on Des, lets get out of here and do something fun.”

The girls headed out and found themselves once again questioning themselves on what to do next. “Hey Paige, got your cellphone?” asked Des.

“Um...yes, but no, you’re not using it! Just kidding..” she looked through her purse and passed it to her. “Who’re you gonna call?”

It’s my life, I can do as I please...now leave me alone and let me dial.” So Des called Chrissy (PIS) and waited for him to pick up, “It’s ringing!!!!” said Des excitedly.
“Give it up Des, he likes Danielle remember?”
Des, slightly saddened debated whether or not to hang up the phone, but grinned when she heard Chris say “Hello?”
Des said: “Chris, hey! Um Paige and I are kinda bored in Streetsville and have nothing to do, so why don’t you come join us and we’ll all figure out something together, sound good?”

Chris remained silent for a while, then said “Gee, I’d love to but you’re gonna have to try(just a little bit harder) if you want to see me, I’ve kinda already made plans for the evening...It’s summertime and Me and Bobby McGee are heading out to meet some girls, at some place, and uh...do stuff..yeah, anyway! Great talking to you Des, bye, bye baby!” and hung up, just like that.

Des hung up, a shocked look on her face....”He can make me get so frustrated sometimes damnit!”

“Oh Des, stop being such a cry baby” it’s not the end of the world you know?...” said Paige laughing then jokingly pushing Des to one side.

And that my friends is the end of chapter ONE...of a whole series of stories I will be coming up with in this little brain of mine...sloooowly I will incoorporate ALL members into the stories somehow.

[Edited on 20-2-04 by little_lady]

[Edited on 20-2-04 by little_lady]

you won't let me down...

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2004-2-20 at 03:33
chris likes me?!?!?!? what?!?!?!? im lost!!!

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2004-2-20 at 04:19
*Great* story, Dez. Although the beginning scared the shit out of me...I was really scared for my character. I almost wet myself....

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

posted on 2004-2-20 at 04:44
bob is cool! thats all i have to say and Jole ah ha ha ha ha ha !!

I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-2-20 at 05:00
haha thats great dez can't wait for the next chapter.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2004-2-20 at 07:22
wow des, that was incredable... (pronounce that like spanish and it sounds really cool - like eencredoblay... whoa!)

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-20 at 13:02
Ah, glad you guys liked it!
I feel so happy now, it took me like an hour to come up with that hahaha..

Chapter TWO should be typed either tonight, or tomorrow...

Danielle,Chris does not really "like" you..it's just an inside joke

you won't let me down...

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-20 at 13:09
And stop it with the 'Jole' (UH,spelling anyone?) references too......

you won't let me down...

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

posted on 2004-2-20 at 13:16
its a joke ok? i think its funny and thats what i call him cause on wed i typed jole instead of joel ok?

but its fun to be confused

I’m without you *Xx

little_lady

posted on 2004-2-23 at 03:43
Chapter TWO.

Members (in order of appearance)

little_lady
mi
DeeDee

One night, Des,bored out of her mind as usual decided to bug some people, since she had nothing better to do. This time she called her buddy Amanda, and asked what she was up to.

“Oh hey Des, yeah..I’m just about to head out actually, there’s a new kid in town and I’ve volunteered to help him unpack his stuff, plus..he’s kinda hot, and rumours say he’s spanish. So, yeah...what’s up though?” said Amanda happily.

Des yawned jokingly, then said.“Uh, nothing really I was just thinking of heading to the sad cafe for a while, then going to Toronto and do stupidness, come with me?”

“Hey, sure! I’ve been meaning to go downtown for a while anyways. Meet me at the bus stop in say, I don’t know, an hour or so?”

So both girls went their own ways and finally met up at the bus stop, waiting for the GO Bus to Toronto. Des looked around, then finally spoke up and said “You know, I wish it would rain.”

Amanda, looking slightly confused said “What the hell? No! How do you want to be downtown when it’s raining, wouldn’t be as much fun to walk around would it?”

“But, haven’t you always wondered what it would be like to dance in the rain?...” she grinned and closed her eyes picturing such a scenario.

Rolling her eyes, Amanda eyed her and said “You are officially on crack.”

Shut up, I’m not...HEY! Look’a yonder...isn’t that Diana?” said Des looking down the street. “Yeah, I think it IS her, hey! she should come with us...”

Diana approached the girls and said hello. Then said she just happened to be heading down to Eaton Centre to cure her boredom, so Amanda suggested that they all go together. “What time does the bus come anyway? she said to Diana.

Five to one, pretty snazzy eh?”

As they rode the bus Des entretained them (or tortured them) with the story of her life, saying how she was born to be wild and just how much she loves living life in the fast lane Then she went on to say how good it is to be bad and how if you don’t do some things you’ll regret them later on, because after all in her opinion only the good die young.

Diana rolled her eyes and said, “So is that why they call you the little town flirt ?”
Des just blushed and said, “That’s another story. Anyway, we’re here!” The bus had come to a stop.

The three of them got out of the bus and headed towards Eaton Centre, once inside they debated on what to do. They finally came to the agreement that they’d just shop around.
They stepped into a music store and browsed around separetly, since they all had very different music tastes. Des found a Justin Timberlake poster by one of the walls and stared at it, then sighed saying “someday we’ll be together”.
Amanda suddenly yelled out “I hear a symphony!” so both girls hurried over to see what all the commotion was about. Amanda’s supersonic hearing were able to pick up sometime of symphony playing somewhere in the mall. “Who cares about classical music.” Diane said and laughed a bit. “Let’s move on”.

As they walked around they noticed a random bunch of guys between the ages of 15-18 playing with little figurines.
People are strange” said Diana, looking at the guys with a dissapointed look on her face. “Even *I* don’t play with barbies at this age.”
I second that emotion” agreed Amanda, nodding. “Guys are just so immature, but ah...those darn latin boys are the exception.”

And so they eventually got bored of shopping around, they all went to eat some ice cream and stuff and decided to head home. On the ride back home they discussed very important things, like for example ‘The Livid’ and all complained that there hadn’t been an all-ages show in a long time, and that it was about time that there was one.

“We could always just go to ‘someone’s’ house and beg” said Des.
“No Des, instead we’ll put up a sign by a certain “greenbox” and plead for another show. We’ll have a camping tent just in case though”. Amanda winked then laughed, remembering old times.

The bus arrived in Mississauga once again and all three went their own ways home. . .

Well y’all,
This concludes another episode of the ‘Adventures of the Lividnites”.
Stay tuned for Chapter 3, someday...I don’t know when. Chapter 2 did not meet my expectations.

you won't let me down...

<<  1    2    3  >>

go to top