go to bottom

<<  1    2  >>
Author: Subject: The 360
DeeDee
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: fall out boy

posted on 2005-4-20 at 02:17
Rob has hair??

last time i saw him he was trying to scare me and stuff with his macho leather pants
but hair?
i dunno if he can scare me anymore

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2005-4-20 at 02:17
His kronic obsession. Haha, I laugh at how serious I took that. Good times.

one last show.

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2005-4-20 at 13:58
Rob should grow a mohawk.
Schembri should tattoo his forehead with some random Chinese symbol that means some inane emotion or word.
Justin can grow a really long beard and start wearing a leather jacket and riding a harley.
And Adam can start wearing a pink shirt and tight pants and be the metrosexual member of the group.

Now THERE'S reason for the guys to be Livid.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
Dag Phillips

Currently listening to: Skid Row!

posted on 2005-4-21 at 01:39
quotation:
Originally posted by Reivax
And speaking of which, what became of Raine and Dagger Phillips? I used to see Dagger at all the shows and ever since that dumb ass "what's next" thread, he's not been to any. Raine was at the next show after all that bullshit, but I haven't seen them since.

I'd make a bet that at least one of them frequently reads the posts on here still.

I actually had posted a few times since that thread. I thought it was a legitimate topic that just got way out of hand.. I mean from what I've read the question to "What's Next" wasn't left unanswered very long.

Anyways, after that post I pretty much came to the conclusion that even though I meant every word i said and even though i meant no harm in posting my opinions, it was probably better if I hadn't. All I suceeded in doing was pissing people off, when all I wanted to do was ignite some discussion. So I decided that I would change my password to something I wouldn't remember a day later... that way I could ensure I wouldn't go overboard again. I come to the board every few days to see what's going on on it cause there are some really cool people here. So I didn't break up with the forums as it has been put. I have no beef with anyone here.

As for not seeing me at the shows, I felt that it was probabaly best that I stay away for a bit. Also the fact that I don't really have anyone to go with, and I'm a much busier guy since then plays into that. I will see the band soon though. Gotta hear the new tunes.

Also, To Chris, Adam, Justin, Rob, and all the forum members I would like to say sorry for all the BS. It was wrong of me.

And also I want to thank Adam for calling into th radio show that one time and waking me up. You gave me lots to think about and reconsider.

Dag

I've got better things to do tonight than die!

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2005-4-21 at 01:42
well thats cool

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2005-4-21 at 19:31
Well, you missed our little discussion on the term 'beef' obviously.

Please refrain from using that word.

one last show.

<<  1    2  >>

go to top