go to bottom

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>
Author: Subject: Vote for my cousin to become the new lead singer of INXS, or else!
_Mezmerize_

Currently listening to: Protest the Hero

posted on 2005-7-21 at 02:38
You are as close as cousins get but not over the line like hillbilly's who marry each other.

Ivan...and no I am not a douchebag like before ask Dez if youd like. AND GET HER TO 5000 POSTS

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2005-7-26 at 05:03
wow, i really hope he doesnt do that "hip hop" version of we are the champions, cause it was aweful. and i thought it was pretty lame that he tried to trade the song off to someone else once he'd tried it.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

_Mezmerize_

posted on 2005-7-26 at 16:50
Yeah I didnt like it either its messed up and might cause him to be ELIMINATED

Ivan...and no I am not a douchebag like before ask Dez if youd like. AND GET HER TO 5000 POSTS

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2005-7-26 at 22:40
I didn't get to see it, but my mom said he was being an idiot on the show last night. Hopefully he pulls it all together and does alright tonight. I think he should just leave the song as it is....I mean, he doesn't have to rearrange it EVERY time.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-7-27 at 06:04
uh oh. i really hope that he doesnt get eliminated, however i think he may deserve it after that awful performance. it was cool that he got to see his sister though. do you know her well Paige?

actually at first i almost thought it was you. when he went down to hug her.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-27 at 18:50
I ADORE Sarah. I haven't seen her in years either, so I can understand why Jason was so emotional. She used to ride at my stable. But yeah, she moved to Florida a few years ago and got married, so no one really sees much of her anymore.

His performance was bad, but so were a few others. He's not always going to be perfect. It is a possibility that he'll be in the bottom 3, but I doubt he'll be eliminated. He's good for ratings (my poor cousin is a victim of Mark Burnett, and causes a lot of drama), and the band is pretty fond of him. For people that might go home tonight, my guesses are Heather, Jessica or Brandon...or maybe even Daphna. INXS told Daphna that she "murdered" the song...ouch. Oh well, anything is possible.

I'm actually hoping that Jason is safe tonight. I know he's better than last night, and he can definitely win this thing. I'm also trying to find a way to get myself up to hollywood for the few final episodes, so he had better make it because I need to do some shopping.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-7-28 at 06:51
i missed tonights show, how did it go?

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-7-28 at 22:35
I also missed it. My mom told me that it was Heather, Daphna, and Jessica in the bottom three, and INXS kicked both heather and daphna out because they weren't right for the band.

_Mezmerize_

posted on 2005-7-28 at 22:41
If JD wins can you get me an autograph

little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2005-7-29 at 00:29
I'm noticing that whenever they talk about the show on CH they only talk about JD.
He seems to be a media favorite. That could get him tons more votes.

you won't let me down...

dollflrt

Currently listening to: Rock...

posted on 2005-8-4 at 05:16
Hi I just wanted to say hello and I have been voting for JD! He ROCKS!!! I want him to win the competition
1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2005-8-5 at 17:59
Paige, I just started watching the show, but JD is amazing I really enjoyed his last performance (on tues). I hope he wins.

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
_Mezmerize_

posted on 2005-8-15 at 00:08
So how has JD been doing I havent really been following the show.

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2005-8-15 at 00:29
I think that the Aussie guy will probably win. Mig, or something? Also that sexy woman with the dreads is amazing. Your cousin is really good, but he unfortunately pretty much dug his own grave.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-8-15 at 02:24
yeah i've been thinking Mig is going to win from the beginning. i just dont think jd is right for INXS's music.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-8-15 at 22:44
I think that Jordis (the dread head) is fantastic, but would be better suited on her own than with a band like INXS. I'd love to see her do something solo.

In my honest opinion, Marty or JD would be the best choice for their lead singer (I'm not being biased because he's my cousin, I just truly believe that out of the final contestants he'd do very well with them). MiG is very good, and I've got a huge crush on him, but I don't know if I could see him with the band. He'll definitely go far in the competition though.

Oh, and Ian, I suggest you go here: http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=358680&st=0
and scroll down to *BONUS TRACKS* LIVE WITH INXS ON STAR 98.7 FM
Download JD Fortune- Mysitfy.
So fucking amazing. Whether you like him or not, anyone could agree that this is an excellent preformance. He sounds just like Michael Hutchence (former INXS lead singer) and I think that this song proves that he would be a great fit for this band.

I hate the editting on this show. I hate that Mark Burnett makes my cousin out to be this weasel that he really isn't. Quite a few people have said that they've been there live for the tapings and they edit a lot of stuff out, and they get to meet Jason and he's a very nice guy. This kind of drama is expected in a Mark Burnett production...but I was really hoping it wouldn't envolve jason. It's hard to hear people trash him when I know that he really isn't like that and that those people really don't know the first thing about him.

_Mezmerize_

posted on 2005-8-15 at 23:55
Mark Burnett=Money whore

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-9-8 at 02:25
Top four and he's still in this, baby! Woo! He's the only one that fits with this band, and if he doesn't win this I'm gonna pull some hulk style rage. If he makes it to the top three my family gets a free trip to hollywood to see him perform . *crosses fingers*

Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2005-9-8 at 03:02
That's awesome Paige. Good for him. I really hope that he makes it to the top 3 and you can go to hollywood. You would go, right?

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

posted on 2005-9-8 at 03:13
Heck yes I would go! Well, hopefully...my mom won't be going so it'd just be me, my cousins matt and adam, Matt's girlfriend Judy and JD's mom. But I was too late to sign this waver thing so I get a free hotel room, but I have to pay for the flight, while everyone else gets a free room and flight. I know we've got enough airmiles to get me there and back so I should be good to go. I know my family wouldn't let me miss it since I've been the one since the beginning saying "LET'S GO DOWN THERE!". Everyone kept putting it off cause they work and all, but now they have to listen to me.

Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2005-9-8 at 03:29
quotation:
Originally posted by Paige_x0x
Heck yes I would go! Well, hopefully...my mom won't be going so it'd just be me, my cousins matt and adam, Matt's girlfriend Judy and JD's mom. But I was too late to sign this waver thing so I get a free hotel room, but I have to pay for the flight, while everyone else gets a free room and flight. I know we've got enough airmiles to get me there and back so I should be good to go. I know my family wouldn't let me miss it since I've been the one since the beginning saying "LET'S GO DOWN THERE!". Everyone kept putting it off cause they work and all, but now they have to listen to me.

Awesome. As long as he can pull off one more great performance, you should be golden.

armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

posted on 2005-9-8 at 04:38
yeah, Paige, Mystify is really good.

that would be awesome if you could come out to Cali. Im sure you'll have a blast.

LouRegina

Currently listening to: JD Fortune

posted on 2005-9-8 at 11:02
JD Rocks - my world

I Love JD!!! - His voice is both sensitive and all-out rock at once - his emotions pour right out into everything he does - what a passionate artist! I was thrilled when he beat Marty for the encore !!! - I wanted it so badly for JD - to give him an inkling as to how much love is out here for him and give him the confidence to continue to go for it and know that we want it for him as much as he wants it for himself. I voted for four straight hours last night/this morning - I can't wait to see him in concert!!! He is hands down the most alive performer I have ever witnessed - he is so 'in the moment' and I could listen to his beautiful voice for the rest of my life and never tire of it - how proud your family must be!! If you are ever in Regina - drop me a line!

Longtime INXS fan, Lifetime JD Fortune fan

Stacey

_Mezmerize_

posted on 2005-9-8 at 13:37
I hope this is just a fan and not you know....stalker :p

Sin Ogaris
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Coheed and Cambria

posted on 2005-9-8 at 14:12
Maybe it's a bit of both. And anyway, stalkers aren't so bad, one of the greatest love songs of all time is about a stalker (that Sting song, Every Breathe You Take, or whatever it's called).
View user's profile Visit user's homepage AIM status of Sin+Ogaris This user has MSN messenger
<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

go to top