go to bottom

<<  1    2    3  >>
Author: Subject: Pet Peeves
Krista

Currently listening to: the hum of my computer

posted on 2004-1-26 at 23:18
Pet Peeves

Have you ever come across something that annoys you so much you want to shake the person that's doing it? Everyone's got something that drives them nuts....let's hear yours.

Some of mine are: people who aren't honest...with themselves or others, socks and sandles, people who scrape they teeth on their fork when eating and guys who tuck their sweatshirts into their jeans...I'm sure I have more but that's all I can think of right now.

If you have something to say, raise your hand...and put it over your mouth.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-1-26 at 23:22
that word has always bothered me...pet peeves.....you should change the subject name to "things that make you want to kill someone"...that would be less annoying

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: postishead @ the roseland ['96]

posted on 2004-1-26 at 23:22
i hate it when people grind their teeth.

the sound of someone grinding their teeth makes me sick to my stomach, literally. i actually almost vomit.

if anyone knows the crazy black guy who walks around streetsville all day, he grinds his teeth, alot. and everytime i'm in line at second cup he comes in and stands behind me and grinds his teeth causing me to gag repeatedly. if he doesn't stop doing this to me, he's gonna lose his teeth.

Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool. And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis.

Paige_x0x
Über Poster

Currently listening to: Against Me!

posted on 2004-1-27 at 01:08
Hahaha I know that guy. Isn't he a schizophrenic? I noticed his teeth grinding too when he sat at the table next to mine in Second Cup. I hate that.

The only pet peeve I can think of right now that I have his when people chew loudly. Like when they are eating bananas or chewing gum.

The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

mi
Über Poster

Currently listening to: darcy

posted on 2004-1-27 at 01:54
i hate it when people you dont know try to beg money off of you. Like you are walking into the library and some random dude, tries to borrow $2.25.

the act of sacraficing bitter memories

i cant bring myself to fogive you, i cant force myself to fogive you, i cant bring myself to forgive you

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage This user has MSN messenger
little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-1-27 at 03:42
Hah, some guy asked me ...I can't remember where, but it was at Erin Mills "Hey, do you have 20 bucks?" what the hell haha.

Do I look like I have money coming out of my ass? Jesus! hah.

you won't let me down...

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: postishead @ the roseland ['96]

posted on 2004-1-27 at 13:09
people who spam threads to shreds. i swear, if this site doesn't create a chat area for spammers, i'm gonna have a conniption.

Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool. And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis.

little_lady

posted on 2004-1-27 at 16:18
If you were referring to me, ohh boy are you in trouble.

I have to say my ONLY pet peeve is stupidity and ignorance...and no, I'm not putting them as separate pet peeves because they kinda go together.
I have no tolerance for stupid or ignorant people, and since I tend to be quite a blunt person, I'll make sure you know what I really think about you,eventually.

you won't let me down...

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-1-27 at 17:18
Ha I know that black guy. He walks so funnily. Funnily, it's my new word. He lives at the insane house next door to Masonic. Yes, it's an insane house.

I hate when people spit consistently. Sentence after sentence, hork ball after hork ball. It makes me want to jam a stick down the fucking throat.

Another thing, when people say "wrestling is fake, I don't know why you watch them". Movies are fake as well, you don't see me complaining.

There's my rant for the day.

one last show.

little_lady

posted on 2004-1-27 at 17:19
WWE,whatt

you won't let me down...

Cobra

Currently listening to: The Trews ~ House Of Ill Fame

posted on 2004-1-28 at 17:35
One of my pet peeves is when people leave the milk out of the fridge, full or empmty, you know who you are!

"lost inside of losing once again"

www.thetrewsmusic.com

Reivax
Custon Status

Currently listening to: Dredg & God Is An Astronaut

posted on 2004-1-28 at 18:37
Screw you . Everyone does it. Not just me. I have no problem filling it up when someone does it to me. Anyway, it's these damn bags of milk you find in Ontario. If this place was normal, we would have jugs of milk and we wouldn't have to run into this problem.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=reivax

Chris
Moderator of Death

Currently listening to: textures

posted on 2004-1-28 at 18:51
pour the bags into another container then ¬_¬

ta bi

Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2004-1-28 at 18:58
Too much work. I'm sure some place in this city must sell jugs of milk. Meh...whatever.

little_lady

posted on 2004-1-28 at 19:25
They do sell jugs of milk, and milk cartons....more expensive, but they DO sell them.
The milk bag thing annoys me too, a lot...specially because there's a baby in the house who is always drinking milk, and if the bag runs out...whoever used it last WONT change it, what the hellllll

you won't let me down...

1lilrockerchic
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: My Mp3 Player

posted on 2004-1-28 at 19:31
people who eat with their mouths opens scraping teeth on forks and grinding and people who have to yell everything out!! gets me soo tense

.::Lullaby::.
xX*I am sorry now (but will I ever let you go…)
Things seem so wrong (I had something worth living for)
I cant go on, but its something we’re suppose to do
My heart is crushed, now that I’m without you
I’m without you *Xx

View user's profile Email user Visit user's homepage AIM status of 1lilrockerchic This user has MSN messenger Yahoo status of 1lilrockerchic
Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-1-28 at 20:37
Hmmm I wish milk came in orange juice like containers. It might go bad though. I hate when ppl have BO for no apparent reason. There is this girl that sat beside me in science class... she had the worst BO consistently. Even in the morning when we had the class together, for first period she stunk. I don't might if you have a legitimate "Body Odour Excuse"(BOE) but plz.. wear some deodorant smelly people.

Preferrably non-spray. Spraying stuff kills our enviroment. So your basically saying "'DIE ENVIROMENT DIE". Which then would destroy biking trails for Ian, Marce and myself. I'm sure it would do horrible things to others, but plz.. SAVE THE BIKING TRAILS!

(wow, this new stuff is good)

one last show.

little_lady

posted on 2004-1-28 at 20:42
I like to WALK along the Culham Trail...does that count for anything?

you won't let me down...

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-1-28 at 23:09
you guys get your milk in a bag?? thats crazy

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

little_lady

posted on 2004-1-28 at 23:10
So, apparently Albertanians are special enough to get their milk in jugs and cartons?!..
*gasp*

you won't let me down...

Reivax
Custon Status

posted on 2004-1-28 at 23:37
Not really cartons. Just 4 litre jugs. I miss that. I'm at the point where I'm starting to miss Alberta. It's been 4 months since I moved back here and I miss really miss living on my own. I miss my apartment. Damn it. Ok, enough of that. Sorry.

I agree about people smelling. I think it's just wrong when people don't keep themselves clean.

And people eating with their mouths open is one of my biggest. Especially when people make loud noises too. Like the food is giving them an orgasm or something.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-1-29 at 00:48
yep cartoons that come in 1,2, and 4 litters

Jeff K
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: Head Automatica

posted on 2004-1-29 at 02:59
Definantly babies crying. I always want to shake them.

http://www.westpointrock.com
http://www.myspace.com/westpoint

.WAR IS OVER - If you want it.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage ICQ status of Jeff+K This user has MSN messenger
Kevinnn

Currently listening to: One

posted on 2004-1-29 at 03:03
I defenitly hate the sound when people rub the material thats on vending machines, it makes me shiver and pisses me off sooo much.

[Edited on Janam04 16 199 by Kevinnn]

"Ah'd trade mah wife before ah'd trade ma GIT-tahr"

Chris
Moderator of Death

Currently listening to: textures

posted on 2004-1-29 at 14:42
quotation:
Originally posted by Jeff K
babies crying. I always want to shake them.

agreed.

ta bi

<<  1    2    3  >>

go to top