go to bottom

<<  1    2  >>
Author: Subject: George Bush
little_lady
Not quite as sad as the post count would suggest

Currently listening to: circuit!

posted on 2004-8-13 at 05:50
Just saw Farenheit 9/11 today myself (well..yesterday considering it is not 1:45am on Friday)
It's a good thing I caught a matinee show, and the theatre was empty. I made too much noise, gasping, yelling, pointing,laughing,scoffing,and possibly even crying knowing me.

It's no wonder why it made over 100million at the box office.
And it's only a documentary.

No matter how much argument there is that we're being manipulated with this film, I couldn't care less...it's simply brilliant.
If anyone else has seen it, I propose we start a thread about it and have a whole discussion on it (and Bowling for Columbine, while we're at it...certain parts of it at least), if not we could always just talk about it here seeing as how the title is "George Bush"
*Hillbilly music plays in background*

you won't let me down...

nickelback_2202
Recognised Member

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-10-8 at 01:41
I just rented the movie "Farenheit 9/11". I've seen "Bowling For Columbine" which Michael Moore had also done and it wasn't all that bad. I didn't enjoy "Farenheit 9/11" all that much though. Watched the first half and noticed that half of his points was just a bunch of shit. Then again he was trying to make a documentary to spread his opinion about. There's a part in the documentary where Micheal Moore questions why we allowed relatives of Bin Laden to leave the country. Which the simple answer was they were afraid for their lives. I'm sure none of the relatives that were living in the United States knew anything about Osama's plan. Then there's another segment in the movie where Bush and his administration were shaking hands with a few Saudi's. In which they'll pretty much always shake the hand of the person they're meeting with. I don't doubt that half of it was true but half of it was clearly exaggerated and half of the information he was asking for has been available for some time now.

[Edited on 8-10-04 by nickelback_2202]

She spreads her silver wings to offer shade for my pale skin...

Pure_Ibanez_Sound
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

posted on 2004-10-8 at 02:20
There are a lot of websites out there that says Mike uses "clever editing" and "suggestive questions/statements, prior to taping." I wouldn't be to surprised. However, I'm still a big fan of what he does.

one last show.

<<  1    2  >>

go to top